Jarvis, DVP, Jakeem working with Chad Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis, DVP, Jakeem working with Chad Johnson

jessejames123

Scout Team
Reaction score
If you check out his twitter (im at work cant share) he is working with Jarvis, DVP, Jakeem, and someone else I didnt notice (maybe scott?). Showed a video of them all sitting on a bench getting ready so far (eating his mcds LOL) He mentioned Tannehill would be the one throwing last night.

He has been posting clips of him and Antonio Brown (with Ocho being the db) since yesterday. They are clearly just having a good time but thought you would be interested, he said he would be posting videos of him "locking them down" like he did with AB. (seems ocho cherry picks a few clips of him with pbu's and doesnt show AB winning, so AB shared some of him roasting him too)

Ocho still has great feet for a guy out of the league.

Just an FYI. Something to laugh at during the offseason. Good that our guys are getting together already though! Didnt see Stills there so far.

EDIT* Tannehill is indeed there.

Cool that they are all working to get better, or at the very least staying involved with football activities. Guys like Antonio Brown and Chad Johnson can only be dropping good knowledge on our young wr's. I like to hear Tannehill is throwing it too. Getting used to moving around hopefully

He posted a video of him working with Lippett too. Chad's always been a fins fan, sucked how everything went down when he finally got here.

He posted a video of him working with Lippett too. Chad's always been a fins fan, sucked how everything went down when he finally got here.

After he was cut he used to text Philbin letting him know that he was "open"

Ozzy rules!!

Someone spark my memory.... did we keep Naanee over Johnson? Or did we have them both at one time? I could have swore I remember Chad in the pre season, but then did nothing and we cut him?

Jakeem needs to be terrifying DBs when they are on him. Their only prayers should be holding and hoping the refs don't call it. But given a yard of space should have them nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe he can tell Grant that he is meant to catch the ball

Someone spark my memory.... did we keep Naanee over Johnson? Or did we have them both at one time? I could have swore I remember Chad in the pre season, but then did nothing and we cut him?

He was released for doing this

johnson19f-1-web.jpg

Daytona Fin said:
Hopefully he isn't giving them how to treat a woman advice.

Leontee Carroo can help Ocho Cinco with anything he leaves out....

Back
Top Bottom