Jarvis, DVP, Jakeem working with Chad Johnson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jarvis, DVP, Jakeem working with Chad Johnson

Im pretty sure this more him tagging along with our guys who were already getting together for a throwing sesh.

He is not teaching them anything. Just hanging out.

Wasn't Chad often confused by Belichick's offense and lining up in the wrong position? I wouldn't expect he's capable of teaching our guys all that much... aside from what's best to order at David's Cafe in SoBe.

The one thing I really respect Joe Philbin for doing is cutting Ocho cinco immediately after that incident despite him looking like our starting WR that year.

Is this before or after he played in some Mexican game where there were 30 people in the stadium?

Hey guys calm down,
This is mostly a footwork thing, odell asked to learn some drills from chad
Everyone knows chad had some of the best feet in the nfl
There is never anything wrong with practice and learning

Leontee Carroo can help Ocho Cinco with anything he leaves out....

Wasn't Carroo's incident dismissed becasue it was more of a case of him grabbing one woman while trying to intervine between a fight between his girlfriend and one of his ex-girlfriends? The whole body slamming accusation was dismissed. You know the whole you grab someone from behind in an attempt to break up a fight and in the process of pulling them part you both stumble to the ground so since you have money, or was soon to have money, that becomes you tried to suplex the woman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leontee Carroo can help Ocho Cinco with anything he leaves out....

All joking aside Leonte Carroo was exonerated from any wrong doing of the "alleged assault". Not fair that he gets associated with people who actual have committed battery on woman...

gregorygrant83 said:
Wasn't Carroo's incident dismissed becasue it was more of a case of him grabbing one woman while trying to intervine between a fight between his girlfriend and one of his ex-girlfriends? The whole body slamming accusation was dismissed.

It was dismissed because the side piece decided no to testify that he picked her up and bodyslammed her to the ground.

The judge still ordered Carroo to perform 6 hours of anger management...I'm sure that was for absolutely nothing :rolleyes2:. The whole thing was probably caught on camera/film.

Jpaul said:
All joking aside Leonte Carroo was exonerated from any wrong doing of the "alleged assault". Not fair that he gets associated with people who actual have committed battery on woman...

No...he wasn't exonerated.

The case was dismissed because the start witness had a change of heart....

It was dismissed because the side piece decided no to testify that he picked her up and bodyslammed her to the ground.

The judge still ordered Carroo to perform 6 hours of anger management...I'm sure that was for absolutely nothing :rolleyes2:. The whole thing was probably caught on camera/film.

This was from the New Jersey newspaper:

The second video was taken about 10 to 15 minutes later, and depicts a major escalation in violence. It shows that Vega was surrounded and attacked by women who, like the alleged victim, worked for Rutgers recruiting, Fetky said. The alleged victim approached the scrum and swung a purse at Vega, who was wearing white pants, Fetky said.

Fetky said the second video shows Carroo grabbing Vega and taking her away from the fight to protect her. But the video does not show Carroo assaulting the victim, because he didn't, Fetky said. "

I've seen the video a few times and I don't see the body slam you say it shows. Maybe I've seen the wrong video's... do you have a link to the one showing the body slam? Here's one of the two that were reportedly presented to the court.

[video=youtube;Abb-0q7b1Dk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abb-0q7b1Dk[/video]

Yeah that is a bit questionable as well

Lol dude these guys are super athletes. Their BMR is probably like 4000 and with their workout regimen they probably need to take in something like 6000 calories a day (in many cases much more) in order to stay in muscle building mode.
JJ Watt eats like 18k calories per day I think. You aint gonna get that kind of caloric intake with kale and spinach lol.

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Good to see these guys putting in work tho. Hopefully Grant becomes an X factor by actually catching and holding onto the ball. He SHOULD be one of the best return men/ weapons in the screen/ reverse game in the league.

No...he wasn't exonerated.

The case was dismissed because the start witness had a change of heart....
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This was from the New Jersey newspaper:

The second video was taken about 10 to 15 minutes later, and depicts a major escalation in violence. It shows that Vega was surrounded and attacked by women who, like the alleged victim, worked for Rutgers recruiting, Fetky said. The alleged victim approached the scrum and swung a purse at Vega, who was wearing white pants, Fetky said.

Fetky said the second video shows Carroo grabbing Vega and taking her away from the fight to protect her. But the video does not show Carroo assaulting the victim, because he didn't, Fetky said. "

I've seen the video a few times and I don't see the body slam you say it shows. Maybe I've seen the wrong video's... do you have a link to the one showing the body slam? Here's one of the two that were reportedly presented to the court.

[video=youtube;Abb-0q7b1Dk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abb-0q7b1Dk[/video]

That's more action Carroo got playing all last season

ok folks lets talk about the football related topic and not the criminal elements that may or may not be present

What? They need work on their bitch slap move? lmao

Back
Top Bottom