Jason Cole on LAMONT JORDAN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Cole on LAMONT JORDAN

dougfinsfan72

Practice Squad
Joined
Apr 13, 2005
Messages
373
Reaction score
0
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jason Cole on LAMAR GORDAN

Q.
spacer-1.gif

When we traded for Lamar Gordon last year, he was supposed to end up being our starting running back, until he got injured. Why is it that we don't hear a word about him, is he fully recovered, expected back this year or what?Doug, Lauderhill, FL 5/01/05
A.
spacer-1.gif

He is fully recovered. We didn't see him last year after he got hurt (except one time) and we haven't seen him since Saban took over. But he is supposedly doing OK. He's the top backup right now. Jason Cole 5/02/05
 

john00agent

tuna safe
Joined
Mar 6, 2002
Messages
700
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
Tampa
dougfinsfan72 said:
Q.
spacer-1.gif

When we traded for Lamar Gordon last year, he was supposed to end up being our starting running back, until he got injured. Why is it that we don't hear a word about him, is he fully recovered, expected back this year or what?Doug, Lauderhill, FL 5/01/05
A.
spacer-1.gif

He is fully recovered. We didn't see him last year after he got hurt (except one time) and we haven't seen him since Saban took over. But he is supposedly doing OK. He's the top backup right now. Jason Cole 5/02/05

if you are trying to make fun of wanny. i think he called him lamar jordan.
 

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
1
Location
Arlington, VA
Bowl_Bound said:
Lamont Jordan?? :confused:
Yea, we traded for him this weekend. And then we traded for NBA's Lamar Odom, and we already have Lamar Gordon on the roster and then we picked up flash Gordon from the MLB retiree roster and then we picked up Gordan Lamar Jordan from the featherweight boxing division.
 

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
21,722
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Southside Virginia
Philter25 said:
Yea, we traded for him this weekend. And then we traded for NBA's Lamar Odom, and we already have Lamar Gordon on the roster and then we picked up flash Gordon from the MLB retiree roster and then we picked up Gordan Lamar Jordan from the featherweight boxing division.

Flash Gordon is still playing. He's a Yankee:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/profile?statsId=4279

I hope we picked up Jay Feely during this binge, too. ;)
 

GreenMonster

Never con a con man
Joined
Apr 15, 2005
Messages
4,912
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Atlanta
I thought we traded for a Lamar, was it Lamar Smith maybe... Bring back 158 yard playoff games... Please
 

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
7,221
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Jimmy James said:
When I said "Jay Feely", I meant the kicker. You guys remember him, right?
Signed with NYG.
 

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
21,722
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Southside Virginia
Boik14 said:
Signed with NYG.

I actually wondered what became of him after he and Atlanta parted ways. To be clear, I was joking around when I suggested we sign him. I'm not any huge Mare fan these days, but I don't see the point of replacing one marginal leg with another one.
 

Philter25

MORE COWBELL!!!
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
6,361
Reaction score
1
Location
Arlington, VA
Just for the record, I was joking also. :lol: (it was a joke because of his name..... ) some of the older people might not have picked up on the joke.
 

Boik14

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
7,221
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
Jimmy James said:
I actually wondered what became of him after he and Atlanta parted ways. To be clear, I was joking around when I suggested we sign him. I'm not any huge Mare fan these days, but I don't see the point of replacing one marginal leg with another one.
I figured you were kidding but i couldnt think of a good joke to make from it :confused:
 
Top Bottom