Jason Garrett | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Garrett

Why? He had one of the best OL's in football, had the best RB, good receivers and TE's and couldn't win? Didn't score enough points. I don't the fire and passion I want from a HC.

Garrett was a QB coach for us during the 2005-2006 seasons. I don’t think we’d hire him, I don’t see what good he could do for us right now. I’d rather keep Caldwell in that role.
Those years are like a blur for me. I barley recall them. Or anyone we had on staff or the roster on offense.

I don't want Garrett anywhere near this organization. He's meddled his way to a mediocre career with a great team for many years too long.

Just what we need! A HC that on 3rd and 1 with playoffs on the line leaves league's best RB on sideline. Garrett is vastly overrated because he coaches a vastly overrated franchise with a hype muppet for a owner

Looks like the Panthers snagged rhule. And now giants are bringing Garrett in for interview.

That's interesting. Didn't see the Giants going that way. They screwed the pooch with rhule.
Feels out of left field. I'm reading the same things you posted earlier. "Giants bringing in Garrett for an interview." Five minutes later..... Giants hire Judge. Rotoworld speculating Garrett may be brought in as an assistant coach for the Giants (barf).

Holy **** that's hilarious. I guess that makes NY a potential landing spot for Chad O'Shea? Or back to NE as WR coach?

The Giants are so dysfunctional, how the hell did they let Rhule slip through their fingers.

Feels out of left field. I'm reading the same things you posted earlier. "Giants bringing in Garrett for an interview." Five minutes later..... Giants hire Judge. Rotoworld speculating Garrett may be brought in as an assistant coach for the Giants (barf).
How do the Giants go from completely missing out on rhule to hiring judge before even getting to talk to Garrett. That FO is lost.

Hmmm. What about a quick move to bring Garrett in to cincy dumping taylor.

Back
Top Bottom