Jason Gildon To Be Released June 1st | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Gildon To Be Released June 1st

DolFinatic718

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
THATS BIG!!! Dont know if we will be interested, but hey this guy could really help us out in pass rush downs.

He would only be any use to us as a pass rushing end on obvious passing downs, he is not an ideal fit for our defense, he is just a name player that is getting released because he is getting older and his production is slipping big time.

like seau is getting any younger...i'd take gildon over seau

i agree with you... but, i'd take gildon over seau anyday, but we're payin seau so that's that.... i dont mind junior at all, but i do agree gildon would be a nice upgrade... we need LBs pretty bad...

DolFinatic718 said:
THATS BIG!!! Dont know if we will be interested, but hey this guy could really help us out in pass rush downs.

You got a source on this? I'd like to read the article.

I also read that.........Maybe on cbs.sportsline.com........I think he would be a good pickup, depending on his price tag, he would give us some much needed veteran depth at the LB position. As I have said before this one of the positions I am little worried about from a depth standpoint. It seem we are one injury from a major problem at LB. Does anyone here want to have to rely on Jenkins, Moore, Ayanbadejo or rookies like Pope or Bua for a long period of time?

Of course we could grab Gildon and then incorporate some 3-4 looks into our defense....

D'OH! Can of worms...OPEN!

i think we need to take care of o-gun first then i doubt we would have much money left and i don't think he would sign for the vet minimum

We need to concentrate on extending three contracts from here out...Ogunleye, Chambers, and Surtain.

ckparrothead said:
We need to concentrate on extending three contracts from here out...Ogunleye, Chambers, and Surtain.
Agreed, we need to worry about in house players before looking to add. And the Fins D needs to add more youth. Not get older....every year there will be quality vets you can add to lead and guide the young turks.

Back
Top Bottom