Jason Gildon To Be Released June 1st | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Gildon To Be Released June 1st

dolphinsin2004 said:
take it from a dolphin fan from pittsburgh the steelers only reason they are cutting gildon loose is because of money,who ever said he is old and on the decline is 100%wrong trust me on that.yes he would be a big time up-grade at linebacker but as some touched on,the dolphins can not afford him.i would expect the eagles to make a strong push for him.

:shakeno: o no not the Eagles :shakeno:

pigskinguy said:
So nobody here is concerned with our lack of depth at LB? I'm tellin' ya, it could come back and bites in the a$$.

Our lack of experienced depth is a concern but the FO will probably wait till after the June 1rst cuts to find a gem before falling back on an older LB. A player like Marvin Jones or Mo Lewis who are waiting for a starting job to open but will have to settle for a backup role to get a paycheck.

:laughat:
Eshlemon said:
Our lack of experienced depth is a concern but the FO will probably wait till after the June 1rst cuts to find a gem before falling back on an older LB. A player like Marvin Jones or Mo Lewis who are waiting for a starting job to open but will have to settle for a backup role to get a paycheck.
:lolcry:

Sigh.....

Jason Gildon - Miami Dolphins

Round hole - square peg

And to think, a few people on here wanted us to go after Jevon FREAKIN Kirkland a few years ago. Jeesh. Gildon IS on the decline.

Gildon is a pass rushing 3-4 LB, which is what we DO NOT NEED. He would be no more than a situational player for us, and would he take that role?

Bodzilla29 said:
Sigh.....

Jason Gildon - Miami Dolphins

Round hole - square peg

And to think, a few people on here wanted us to go after Jevon FREAKIN Kirkland a few years ago. Jeesh. Gildon IS on the decline.

Gildon is a pass rushing 3-4 LB, which is what we DO NOT NEED. He would be no more than a situational player for us, and would he take that role?

you and no one else on this board doesn';t know what role he will take so you shouldn't say what role he wouldn't take

Take it to the bank Gildon will be an Eagle, they had already talked to him after the season ended that is why they let Emmons walk to NYG...

Back
Top Bottom