Jason Sanders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Sanders

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
thought this guy deserves some praise. I would not be surprised if this guy is a top 10 (he was 14th last season) kicker by season’s end. He’s nailing every FG effortlessly. When’s the last time we had a kicker that didn't have you stripping your Fingernails away every time he strutted on the field for a kick?

It even seems like Sanders is a way better kicker in the pros than when he was in college. Still only 2 missed FGs in his career. Nice find FO!

The missed extra point was a result of a horrible snap by Farnsworth who almost put it behind Haack, can’t believe he wasn’t cut right after the game.
Oh ok. I remember I went potty right after the td and didn’t even watch it. Love me some sanders

How does a Dolphin fan know they have a legit FG kicker? 1st thread created toward him. His mid 40 yard FGs in preseason look like they might have been good from 65+ yards.

This thread will have a short life because when it comes to Sanders there just isn't any controversy on whether Miami has themselves a good kicker or not to keep it going.

How does a Dolphin fan know they have a legit FG kicker? 1st thread created toward him. His mid 40 yard FGs in preseason look like they might have been good from 65+ yards.

This thread will have a short life because when it comes to Sanders there just isn't any controversy on whether Miami has themselves a good kicker or not to keep it going.

Let’s just hope we keep him

The missed extra point was a result of a horrible snap by Farnsworth who almost put it behind Haack, can’t believe he wasn’t cut right after the game.
And this is why every time John Denney is pushed he comes away w the job. He simply doesn’t make those mistakes. And a bad snap (think ‘94 FG attempt that should have sent us to AFC title game) can be your season. Keep bringing Denney back until he can’t be relied upon 99.99999999% of the time.

I was not a fan of his coming in because he was erratic in college. Big leg but erratic.

He has done well though.

thought this guy deserves some praise. I would not be surprised if this guy is a top 10 (he was 14th last season) kicker by season’s end. He’s nailing every FG effortlessly. When’s the last time we had a kicker that didn't have you stripping your Fingernails away every time he strutted on the field for a kick?

It even seems like Sanders is a way better kicker in the pros than when he was in college. Still only 2 missed FGs in his career. Nice find FO!

In my opinion, he's one of the best kickers in the league. I have complete confidence in him to hit crucial and long field goals.

And this is why every time John Denney is pushed he comes away w the job. He simply doesn’t make those mistakes. And a bad snap (think ‘94 FG attempt that should have sent us to AFC title game) can be your season. Keep bringing Denney back until he can’t be relied upon 99.99999999% of the time.

Ya that was a high snap in that 94 game. Marino got us in position for field goal too. **** that still pisses me off. Though Marino could have got us a little closer but he kept going deep after we got to the 30 yard line.
Still that kick should of been made. **** again. This team has really ****ed with me in my life.

Back
Top Bottom