Jason Sanders | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Sanders

I love Marino, but I always thought that was difference between him and Brady, Brady takes the short throws and gets in position, Dan always went for the jugular, that’s why we love him though
I always remember he threw to Scott Miller and I think mike Williams on that drive We didn’t give great options besides fryer and Jackson that year. Losing Kirby and Byers was huge.

thought this guy deserves some praise. I would not be surprised if this guy is a top 10 (he was 14th last season) kicker by season’s end. He’s nailing every FG effortlessly. When’s the last time we had a kicker that didn't have you stripping your Fingernails away every time he strutted on the field for a kick?

It even seems like Sanders is a way better kicker in the pros than when he was in college. Still only 2 missed FGs in his career. Nice find FO!

I've really liked him...seems more consistent than anyone we've had in a while

The missed extra point was a result of a horrible snap by Farnsworth who almost put it behind Haack, can’t believe he wasn’t cut right after the game.
That was a horrible snap but I was very impressed with the effort by Haack to catch that and put it down. I don't think Haack had enough time to spin and tilt the ball like Sanders likes it but still a great play by him to catch that thing and put it down.

Back
Top Bottom