Jason Taylor for our Dline coach? In talks with hurricanes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor for our Dline coach? In talks with hurricanes

I wish Jason all the best and the U would be lucky to have his help (would love if he'd join the Dolphins staff though haha)

Hopefully the Dolphins get Jason Taylor's sister to join our cheer leading squad at least
e5271933000a783864e8abed09a7291e.jpg

tenor.gif

I love Jason Taylor, but not sure he is ready to be a NFL coach. He has zero coaching experience at any level, at least Madison, Surtain and Welker have been coaches at some level of football before coming back to Miami. Would be cool to have him on the Dolphins staff at some point, maybe a year or two with the Hurricanes then move up to us a defensive assistant.

I love Jason Taylor, but not sure he is ready to be a NFL coach. He has zero coaching experience at any level, at least Madison, Surtain and Welker have been coaches at some level of football before coming back to Miami. Would be cool to have him on the Dolphins staff at some point, maybe a year or two with the Hurricanes then move up to us a defensive assistant.
Jason Taylor was the defensive coordinator for STA. The best hs football team in Florida and one of the best in the country.

Not saying this makes him qualified to be a coach for the Dolphins, but when I spoke to him a few years back he was on St. Thomas' Aquinas staff. That's a S. Florida HS team for those who don't know. Again not saying that qualifies him but for the sake of accuracy, he does have football coaching experience on some level.

edit: beat me to it

Dude, Joy Taylor makes more money than you and more than her big bro at this point. She doesn't need to cook.
I can see sarcasm recognition is not one of your strong suits...........

Apparently, pent up hostility on the other hand............

View attachment 96050

If you like that sort of thing.................. But can she cook?????
For me its loyalty bro...I can deal with all other types of attributes but loyalty is the number one thing for me.....hmmm maybe that's why my wife can't cook for anything....then again she does make great game day meals like burgers and subs and such...but intricate dinners or something like lasagna from scratch ....in 21 years .... NOPE...šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom