Jason Taylor for our Dline coach? In talks with hurricanes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor for our Dline coach? In talks with hurricanes

I love Jason Taylor, but not sure he is ready to be a NFL coach. He has zero coaching experience at any level, at least Madison, Surtain and Welker have been coaches at some level of football before coming back to Miami. Would be cool to have him on the Dolphins staff at some point, maybe a year or two with the Hurricanes then move up to us a defensive assistant.

Some experience in college first would be good

Hopefully the Canes make that happen

I can see sarcasm recognition is not one of your strong suits...........

Apparently, pent up hostility on the other hand............

I am pretty sure he was joking dude .....
Relaxed Chill Out GIF by Churchill

Pent up hostility? You guys are totally weird. Maybe it's racism. I'm calling Brian.

Let's get back to football please

Thanks gentlemen

I can see sarcasm recognition is not one of your strong suits...........

Apparently, pent up hostility on the other hand............

Dammit Mach!!! More than 3 dots for an ellipse is a friggin travesty!! Excuse me while i go slap the hell out of someone, son of a.....

What about victory formation coach. Jay Fiedler would likely be the top candidate for that, which says alot about our rough times since. couple million/yr should bring him out of his training business thing.

The Hurricanes need all the help they can get. Maybe they can return to their glory days.
Hope so, those teams were fantastic. They have always been a team I keep an eye on. Along with my alma mater Liberty of course, and the Heels.

Hope so, those teams were fantastic. They have always been a team I keep an eye on. Along with my alma mater Liberty of course, and the Heels.
Isn't Ole Miss coach still with Liberty thru 2028?

For those doubting Jason Taylor's coaching abilities , I was actually in Miami (on vacation) during the Dolphins training camp in 2006 with some buddies and Jason Taylor was telling Saban all of his tactics on how to properly get to the QB (Zach Thomas was also doing the same thing and both of them were both informing that midget Saban on how they went about their business)

My friends and I were seated front row and could hear a lot of the Dolphin players talking with that straw hat wearing midget and his coaching staff (it should also be noted, Daunte Culpepper and the rest of the offense were practicing so far away from the crowd. But I saw Culpepper missing so many throws and couldn't hit the broadside of a barn all practice. I turned to one of my friends and told him "We royally ****ed up " and sadly I was right and the rest is history. F U Saban )

Back
Top Bottom