jason taylor is a great player/person

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
ofcourse im not a fan of the team but a few yrs ago i was in davie and ran into jason and talked to him for a few mins as he was sitting in his sweet hummer!
hes very well spoken and has a great sense of humor as i was wearing a brady jersey and pats hat and he looked at me and said, those are the ugliest clothes i have ever seen in my life :roflmao:

some moron made a dumb april fools joke on the bills bd saying he was traded, miami should never trade him away... i said to him u should come up to new eng and win a ring there but he refused saying noway i will win it here with the fins... him and travis minor ( being fsu grad) i would be happy for if mia wins it all....

cya!!!!
 

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
40,280
Reaction score
9,767
patsdynasty said:
ofcourse im not a fan of the team but a few yrs ago i was in davie and ran into jason and talked to him for a few mins as he was sitting in his sweet hummer!
hes very well spoken and has a great sense of humor as i was wearing abrady jersey and pats hat and he looked at me and said, those are the ugliest clothes i have ever seen in my life :roflmao:

some moron made a dumb april fools joke on the bills bd saying he was traded, miami should never trade him away... i said to him u should come up to new eng and win a ring there but he refused saying noway i will win it here with the fins... him and travis minor ( being fsu grad) i would be happy for if mia wins it all....

cya!!!!

Umm.. I hope this wasnt a sorry attempt at an April Fools Joke.. because April Fools Day was yesterday..

What Patsy fan would be happy if Miami wins it all? :confused:
 

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
lol that pic is funny/.. :roflmao:


i meant i would be happy for those 2 players especially minor...
but it doesnt look good for taylor to win it all but you never know, maybe alot of brain power has rubbed off from bill b to saban.......
 

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 20, 2002
Messages
40,280
Reaction score
9,767
patsdynasty said:
lol that pic is funny/.. :roflmao:


i meant i would be happy for those 2 players especially minor...
but it doesnt look good for taylor to win it all but you never know, maybe alot of brain power has rubbed off from bill b to saban.......
Oh ok.. Thanks for the kind words though.. I dont often expect that from Patsy fans. :) Welcome to finheaven! Enjoy your stay!
 

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
3,233
Reaction score
0
Location
MI
SkapePhin said:
Oh ok.. Thanks for the kind words though.. I dont often expect that from Patsy fans. :) Welcome to finheaven! Enjoy your stay!

:yes:
 

patsdynasty

3peat bound in motown!
Joined
Apr 2, 2005
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
my 1st pats gm wa sin 1974 mia at pats and pats won it by 10, i moved down to ft myers and then when the marlins started i became a fan of theirs and the panthers too, also am a huge sox fan but that was great seeing marlins win it all in 97, 2003 and im pulling for the heat to win it all this yr, they should be in the finals at least... just when it comes to football i dislike the canes and fins but the other miami teams are cool...


welcome to boston edgar r !!!!! love that guy and the way he won it in 97 with the marlins was sweet
 

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
Hammered
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
2,274
Reaction score
0
Age
28
Location
CANADA
It's always great to have a team leader that doesn't act like a idiot(Randy Moss).
 

Phin_Phan

Active Roster
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
726
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
Windsor, Ontario
Booooo.......no Pats fans!! he's trying to suck up to us cause he knows the new dynasty is about to begin!!
 

Jaj

What you say?
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
13,149
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
LA
Phin_Phan said:
Booooo.......no Pats fans!! he's trying to suck up to us cause he knows the new dynasty is about to begin!!
Ah don't be mean :D

I always appreciate fans from other teams who aren't rude. That's why I love Chiefs and Vikings fans.
 

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
14,012
Reaction score
267
Age
36
Location
Baton Rouge, LA
Welcome.

But I have a question:

Will you still be here when Saban is the one hoisting the Lombardi trophies and the Pats are still trying to find an offensive coordinator? ;)
 
Top Bottom