Jason Taylor's Trade Value? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jason Taylor's Trade Value?

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Not considering cap hit,what do you think JT's trade value is?

A first... He's been the premier pass rushing DE in this league. Not only that he makes every DE on the other side of him better. Does David Bowens have 7 sacks? I don’t think so.

JT getting traded. You guys are gonna make me cry.

The hole he would leave could not made up by any draft pick this year, IMO.

Celtkin said:
The hole he would leave could not made up by any draft pick this year, IMO.

Agreed. I would rather wait till next year if anything like this EVER went down.

Namor said:
Not considering cap hit,what do you think JT's trade value is?

He is still one of the best speed Rushers in the game, and could still be productive for 3-5 years, so a 1st is not out of the question, but as far as I am concerned......ZILCH chance of him ever being traded.

Taylor and Thomas are the heart of this Defense, both need to retire Dolphins, unless either one shows he can not perform anymore, wants to be traded, or starts to put money ahead of team.

Does his trade value lessen next year?I'm only thinking about this because,do you
think JT and Zack are part of Saban's plan,the next couple of years?If not ,find a way
to deal with the cap hit and get the most value for them.Don't get me wrong ,JT is
one of my favorite players,I just think him and Zach will be phased out in the next
few years.(Maybe not)

ZT is possible for Saban's defense, but why would you take his talent as a DE and put him in at LB. Like most people here, I think ZT and JT are the heart and soul of this D, but with a new sheriff in town, I would not be surprised if either one is moved out either after the June 1 date or next year. I am not presuming anything, just speculating.

First of all, JT will never get traded? But to answer your question i would say a late 1st-2 round.

Back
Top Bottom