Jay renegotiating deal right now as we speak to stay with fins............. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay renegotiating deal right now as we speak to stay with fins.............

under the right circumstances (i.e. above) I wouldn't mind seeing that either.

Originally posted by phunwin
If Feeley wins the job in training camp, I bet you'd see Fiedler take an outright cut. The Phins would have all the leverage at that point.

I don't think it's a fair competition. :)

I think it's Feeley's job to lose.:D

Originally posted by ZOD

I don't think it's a fair competition. :)

I think it's Feeley's job to lose.:D

My gut is telling me, it's not going to be a fair competition. I see DW throwing Fiedler in with the first team offense and brand new talented WRs and letting AJ get pummeled playing behind a 2nd/3rd string OL and the worst WRs on the team.

I don't like this because I don't trust DW's intentions at all. I'm afraid he's going to give his boy every opportunity to win the job to show he's still in control of what goes on in the field.

This is where Marino on board would have been HUGE!

By keeping Jay on the team now, even if we cut him later is preventing us from using that money to get a free agent instead. As long as he's with the team, his numbers count againt the cap. That's what worries me.

Ozzy rules!!

Ugh, I cant even bear the thought that he might be extending his contract.

And I agree with ACrunch, as long as Dave is the head coach the QB competition will not be a fair one. They should just get married like Ditka and Ricky.

If we are trying to restructure his deal without giving him a paycut, it makes me think that Feeley won't just be handed the starting job. Backups just don't make the money that we are planning to give Fiedler. I don't think the Dolphins are ready to just make Feeley the starter, they are going to make AJ earn it.

very dissapointed wish we get rid of him and start fresh cut ties now:confused:

Back
Top Bottom