Jay Williams has restructured | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jay Williams has restructured

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
according to NFLPA website, his salary is now $660,000. It was $1.2 million. His 2005 salary was reduced to $900,000. I'm sure he was given some money up front, but how much and what cap savings, I do not know.

That's the kind of players I want on this team. Do what's good for the team.

I always did like Jay Williams.

That cool Jay Williams is alright in my book. That shows his confidence in his team and organization. DolphinDevil28 your right that is the type of player that I want on the team also.

THis also means that Rickys jersey will say R.WILLIAMS next year and I dont have to get a new one that ju st says WILLIAMS.

Originally posted by Bl¡tz Inc
Good for him! After that motorcycle accident, I thought he'd never play again.

Um, I hope this is a joke

because we are talking about Dolphins Defensive End Jay Williams. Not Chicago Bulls guard Jay Williams.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
according to NFLPA website, his salary is now $660,000. It was $1.2 million. His 2005 salary was reduced to $900,000. I'm sure he was given some money up front, but how much and what cap savings, I do not know.

Or he had an option bonus that if paid reduced his future salary amounts. :splat:

Great to hear. Now we need to restructure a few more guys and we are good :up:

Was he a bench warmer? The name doesn't ring a bell for me. Not that I'm a fin expert but just don't remember him or his name getting called much.

He is not a bench warmer. He plays alot actually. Last 2 years, he has been a key role in getting sacks/putting pressure on QBs. Now we know you jumped on the :bandwagon: :lol: :jk:

Good that he's trying to help the team by restructuring, but I'm not disappoint when players say no. Its not up to the players to fix the front office problems, when there's a cap, and you exceed it, that's being very irresponsible, and incompetent.

This over the cap bit every year, then begging players for money back is getting old.
Its not fair to the players, or fans.

Back
Top Bottom