Jeff Blake cut | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Blake cut

Everybody wants a long ball thrower and decent strong arm he's got it leading a team is were my questions are at I don't know if he is capable of leading a SB caliber team.

How can you possibly say that? How the hell do you prove that.

Delhomme did not show he was capable of it, he just showed decent talent.

I don't think Blake has a great deep ball. If I'm thinkin of the right guy Blake's deep ball looks like it'll touch the top of a dome before it drops back down to earth. Grogan style in Tecmo Super Bowl.

No I disagree CK. He's pretty well known for his deep ball being good.

People need to give a little more credit than what he gets I guess because he has never played for a competitive team except for Baltimore an they did'nt really have a good offense.

Blake isn't a bad QB. He was having a great season for the saints in 2000 before he broke his ankle and lost his job to Aaron Brooks.

Blake was the mad bomber back with the Bungles - he can throw it deep, but is a low %age passer. He would be a decent #2, but not a #1. He was released because Arizona is likely to take Ben and he is already behind McKown on their charts

The more free agent QBs on the market the better. It drives the prices down.

It might be feasible to keep Griese as a backup (only if he takes a paycut) especially if he doesnt get a job to start elsewhere. I remember him saying that this offseason he was going to work on his fundamentals to get better like protecting the ball and trying to feel the pocket better for rushes. If Brian would improve in these 2 areas he would be a very good backup QB option.

Back
Top Bottom