Jeff Cross the 2nd best DE in Dolphins History | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Cross the 2nd best DE in Dolphins History

zach13

Mad Dog
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
8,309
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Miami
Stanfill had 18 1/2 sacks in one year and he made the Pro Bowl 4 times.

Cross's numbers do not come close

Not to mention that he was the starter on three Super Bowl teams
 

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Joined
Nov 28, 2004
Messages
16,920
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Dolphins Stadium/Montreal
zachseau13 said:
Stanfill had 18 1/2 sacks in one year and he made the Pro Bowl 4 times.

Cross's numbers do not come close

Not to mention that he was the starter on three Super Bowl teams


I agree but i think Cross was more impressive to watch Cross had pizzazz
 

zach13

Mad Dog
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
8,309
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
Miami
Don't forget about Vern Den Herder.

The guy played 12 seasons for the Fins, had 64 career sacks, and most impressively, had 5 in one game against Buffalo
 

ether79

Down but not out!
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
3,896
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Terre Haute, IN
zachseau13 said:
Bill Stanfill - 67 career sacks
Sorry Dom, have to agree. While I've only seen him on highlight reels my Dad talks about him all the time and says hes right there with Taylor and Vern Den Herder is behind them.
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Location
Northern NJ
zachseau13 said:
Don't forget about Vern Den Herder.

The guy played 12 seasons for the Fins, had 64 career sacks, and most impressively, had 5 in one game against Buffalo

Another good one!!!
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
57
Location
Northern NJ
ether79 said:
Sorry Dom, have to agree. While I've only seen him on highlight reels my Dad talks about him all the time and says hes right there with Taylor and Vern Dern Herder is behind them.

MY DAD??????

Man I saw them play, you sure no how to make a guy feel old!!! :lol:
 

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
15,051
Reaction score
18
Age
49
1. JT
2. Stanfill
3. Betters
4. Cross
5. Den Herder
 
Top Bottom