Jeff Cross the 2nd best DE in Dolphins History | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeff Cross the 2nd best DE in Dolphins History

Yeah but Cross had pizazz. Can't forget about that.

Jeff Cross was the best DE we had when he played for us no doubt, BUT, I'm not sure if I'd put him at no. 2 all-time...

I also dont remember him having pizzazz...:confused:

I remember him being a quiet leader type not the Randy McMicheal showman type.

TheMageGandalf said:
Jeff Cross was the best DE we had when he played for us no doubt, BUT, I'm not sure if I'd put him at no. 2 all-time...

I also dont remember him having pizzazz...:confused:

I remember him being a quiet leader type not the Randy McMicheal showman type.

You are correct! He was a quite guy on the field that did his job. I can't remember any sack dances or anything like that.

re

Marco Coleman and Trace Armstrong were both better than Cross also.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
You are correct! He was a quite guy on the field that did his job. I can't remember any sack dances or anything like that.

It just keeps getting better. :lol:

I think Dom saw the 1994 Season on ESPN Classic last night and saw Jeff Cross rooting for Danny on the sidelines. :)

Muck said:
It just keeps getting better. :lol:

I think Dom saw the 1994 Season on ESPN Classic last night and saw Jeff Cross rooting for Danny on the sidelines. :)

I'm waiting for the Jeff Zigonia was the best NT ever! :french:

Matt Roth might just become our next great DE... maybe

Stanfill, Betters, and Den Herder were all better players than cross, especially Stanfill and Betters. Stanfill was an incredibly dominant player before sacks were an offical stat. And Betters was the NFL's Defensive Player of the Year in 1983.

Back
Top Bottom