Jenkins talking smack on radio show!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jenkins talking smack on radio show!!!

I'm a part of this board, no one knows who you are.

That's true. Junkie's been on FH disinformation duty assignment for quite some time. There are occasions though, where he sometimes reminds me of those old Japanese soldiers still "protecting" remote areas of the South Pacific who thought WW2 was still raging 20 years later. In his defense I'd concede that he does have a cute kid who no doubt takes after Mrs Junkie

10pzmrq-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a moot point at all. Our OLine is 3/5 different and a helluva lot better than last year and no, Henne does not stack up against the other QBs you have faced. But your opponents running game does not match Miami's and that is the weakness on the Jets defense.

You guys have a very good running game but I think you're overstating the Jets run D as a weakness. We've played some pretty good offenses, actually all 4 teams we've played rank in the top-11 of the league on offense. Despite that we're still ranked #4 in overall D. You're not going to shut down all aspects of offenses that good. For the most part our defensive game plans have been geared towards stopping the pass. For instance against New England they only dressed 4 defensive linemen and activated 10 DBs. They also played LBs at DE on a lot of plays. They'll have a game plan to attack your running game. If you guys do end up running all over us hats off to your OL and backs.

I will say though that Gholston has been a liability in run defense if there is a weakness somewhere. A lot of the bigger runs we've given up have been in his direction. Hopefully getting Pace back shores that up as he was an excellent run defender last season.

this is going to be a great game.. turnover's will be huge.. and the rookie qb who plays the best will win this game for his team.. sanchez has more nfl starts by 3.. but henne has been sitting for a year and has learned this offense.. he also has 46 college starts under his belt to sanchez like 15.. so i can wait to see who comes out on top.. go fins

Does anyone else find it ironic that Kris Jenkins is now leading the effort within the Jets locker room to stop trash talking?

You know what I think? I think Jenkins really isn't a trash talker by nature and I think he was baited into it by Rex Ryan (who started the "Who is Channing Crowder?" joke) and Bart Scott and all those other players who were talking trash...and now he feels some real regret. If he was paying attention to the game, he knows that Crowder played well and had a real effect on the outcome. So Jenkins gets baited into talking trash and what does he get? A loss, and the guy he talked trash about played well.

Is it any wonder that Jenkins is saying after the game that they got a nice dose of "shut the he|| up"? Is it any wonder that he's now talking to the media about how they have to change their philosophy on trash talk because if they talk they need to be able to back it up, otherwise they just end up picking a fight every week, etc?

Back
Top Bottom