Jeremy Shockey wants to be a Fin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeremy Shockey wants to be a Fin

My point for bringing this post back up was because I wanted to know whether the Giants are willing to trade him and if anyone knows what they are asking for.

From Giants101 (MVN):

* It is no secret that the Saints have called the Giants and offered their second round pick (41st overall) for Shockey. There are conflicting reports on whether or not the Saints included 25 year old safety Roman Harper in the deal. Some reports say the Giants asked for Harper and the second round pick in return for Shockey and the Saints turned them down, and other reports say the Saints offered the Giants their second round pick and Harper for Shockey and the Giants shot them down. Other teams have also expressed interest in acquiring Shockey, including the Bills, Raiders and Seahawks. Another name that has been floated around in trade scenarios is the Bills Dontae Whitner, a safety who was the 8th overall selection in the 2006 draft out of Ohio State.

http://mvn.com/nfl-giants/2008/03/28/trade-shockey/

After watching Shockey bad mouth his QB and how his play and his mouth negatively affect his team. Then watching how the Giants played so much better as a team after he got hurt....I'll have to pass.
Its obvious that he caused alot of ill feelings and harm to that team. I think the Dolphins have enough problems already.
No thank you. Well, unless he was a FA and would take the league minimum I might consider giving a 1 year contract with a lot of stipulations. But other then that no thanks.

After watching Shockey bad mouth his QB and how his play and his mouth negatively affect his team. Then watching how the Giants played so much better as a team after he got hurt....I'll have to pass.
Its obvious that he caused alot of ill feelings and harm to that team. I think the Dolphins have enough problems already.
No thank you. Well, unless he was a FA and would take the league minimum I might consider giving a 1 year contract with a lot of stipulations. But other then that no thanks.
Bad mouthed his QB? You know Eli is the main lobbiest for keeping Shockey don't you? Eli said that Shockey was the best practice player and one of the best teammates he had ever been around. I don't know where you got that from but Eli said that stuff after the season.

this team needs shockey badly. we dont have 1...NOT 1 consistent playmaker on offense, and dont try to say ronnie brown because he gets hurt every year. while many of you say that shockey has a bad attitute or whatever, look how many games we won last year with a good attitude. bottom line is shockey has talent, and thats something we need!!!

Shockey is a top 10 TE. When healthy top 5 EASY!. Id give up one of our 2nd rounders. Def not #32 but the other one id do. We have no TE! Get a CB in the 3rd a LT with 32. and Chris Long with #1. Im happy ;)
Exactly what I was thinking

We need immediate attention at the Tight End position however Jeremy Shockey is not the ticket. You saw how much of a distraction he was to Eli, David Martin is defiantly not good enough.

this team needs shockey badly. we dont have 1...NOT 1 consistent playmaker on offense, and dont try to say ronnie brown because he gets hurt every year. while many of you say that shockey has a bad attitute or whatever, look how many games we won last year with a good attitude. bottom line is shockey has talent, and thats something we need!!!

completely agree

Back
Top Bottom