Jeremy Shockey wants to be a Fin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jeremy Shockey wants to be a Fin

Let's just put it this way.....

Was Shockey playing in the SuperBowl?

If he was, I didn't hear him catch anything.....which goes to show you don't need Shockey to win a Superbowl.

Don't get me wrong, I think he has good talent and should be amongst the b etter TE's in the league, but the asking price will be to big for what he is worth.

If we trade for him we should give up nothing more than a 5th rd pick at best.

Only way we should get him is if he is released by the Giants. I actually could see that happening though. As far as a trade I wouldn't do it. I am a big Shockey fan, but we shouldn't trade for him.

Anyone who seriously wouldn't take Shockey on this team is NUTS. Period.

I'd give up number 32 no questions ask.

That's a top 5 TE in the league.

WOw I would love shockey here for a 3rd, he is known for blocking and catching. great checkdown for Beck.

Ronnie Brown can catch and shockey can catch that means less pressure on both.

Only reason I wouldn't trade for him is injury concern. Thats the only reason.

Yeah teams with top TEs in the roster win superbowls right? Gates, Gonzalez and Heap are probably the best TEs in the league. How many superbowls have they won combined? Zero! You don't a top TE to win the superbowl. In fact, Shockey's own team showed that you don't need a top TE to win the big game. No thanks.

Not interested because I believe he's a locker room cancer. Talent has nothing to do with it.

Shockey is an ego maniac crybaby. No thank you. We need TEAM players.

i disagree -its the team that makes the player - look at randy moss and the pats - seen as a troublemaker - went to a team environment - sets records...

Yeah teams with top TEs in the roster win superbowls right? Gates, Gonzalez and Heap are probably the best TEs in the league. How many superbowls have they won combined? Zero! You don't a top TE to win the superbowl. In fact, Shockey's own team showed that you don't need a top TE to win the big game. No thanks.

Nope, but teams with top TE's or top skill posistion players period win more than 1 game, that's for sure..:up:

In addition to having stability in most important posistion in the league(Quarterback) You DO need top skill posistion players, my man. Shockey is one of the best at his posistion. Anyone who would say they wouldn't take Shockey on this team in NUTS(especially for the right price). Period.

Shockey would make John Beck's life (if he is truly this team's guy) much easier going forward...

Living here in NY, I see plenty of Shockey. He would be awful for this team. He'd provide toughness and what not, but he'd sulk and be a cancer on the team. For being such an egomaniac, the guy drops a lot of passes, especially in the endzone, as well.

He is great in Madden 08. I would do the deal only if the draft day trade for Brady Quinn falls thru. He and Brady probably would not get along.

I would take him too, in a split second, but not for anything higher than a 4th round pick.

He is worth the trouble, and I feel he can change, not like ocho who is basically beyond reform...

The thing about him is that he isn't very bright, this may be an issue with the coaching staff. I doubt the comments he made about the Tuna affected Parcells in any way, that guy isn't exactly sensitive if you catch my meaning...:D

He is great in Madden 08. I would do the deal only if the draft day trade for Brady Quinn falls thru. He and Brady probably would not get along.
Well at least we would know we have players that will actually put up a fight unlike last year. Joey and Will need more players like Shockey IMO.

Back
Top Bottom