Jerry Schuplinski Will Be Qb Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jerry Schuplinski Will Be Qb Coach

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Never heard of him though

I’m really excited about the staff Flores is building. Looks like people he think will properly get the job done based on their previous performances rather than who gets him the best cup of coffee.

How could this be bad news? Likely he'll end up coaching one of our rookie QBs.

On the surface, this may be one of the best overall coaching staffs we've had in a very long time.
How could this be bad news? Likely he'll end up coaching one of our rookie QBs.

On the surface, this may be one of the best overall coaching staffs we've had in a very long time.
That's right! How could it be bad?
At least all of the assistants, etc; that have been named or mentioned have some sort of track record, whereas, with Gase, it was like "who the hell are these guys".
I'm pulling for the guy to put together an experienced staff, and to use that experience to put a winner on the field.

On paper, he and O'Shea sound like promising offense-minded, winner DNA-embedded hires. Compare that to Gase the play-caller and Dowell Nogains as the Philbin-like OC. I like our situation better.

Or Sherman and his neophyte SIL for that matter

Like my father used to say, looks good on paper. Time will tell how good of a coaching staff we have. I have no complains at this point. Flores wasn't #1 on my list but the staff looks solid at the moment.

Like my father used to say, looks good on paper. Time will tell how good of a coaching staff we have. I have no complains at this point. Flores wasn't #1 on my list but the staff looks solid at the moment.

That's the point where we are now. Does it look good on paper? Time will tell if they can perform when it counts.

But, since we're at this moment might as well have some fun and speculate, hope, and dream away!

All we've heard is a bunch of speculation. I strongly suspect the O'Shea and Graham rumors are accurate, but the rest of it is up in the air until signed.

Back
Top Bottom