Jests trade for Percy Harvin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jests trade for Percy Harvin

The only thing I can't wrap my head around is why do they need him? I thought they had Eric Decker?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hilarious. Tom Brady can win a division throwing to Kenbrell Thompkins and the Jets try to save a sinking ship by getting another weapon for Geno Smith to throw to. The receivers only matter if the QB can get the ball to them.

This one is a bit of a head scratcher.

Vick, CJ2K and now Harvin. The Jets would have one scary roster if this was 2010.

Watching ESPN right now. Local reporter being interviewed, missed the first few seconds but:

- Now former teammates not at all surprised nor were they particularly upset.
- Harvin got into multiple physical altercations with teammates, especially the offensive players.
- The term "Anger management issues" was used multiple times.
- Carroll and company felt his talent was worth dealing with it...until they just had enough.

Percy Harvin, welcome to New York!

This is hilarious. Tom Brady can win a division throwing to Kenbrell Thompkins and the Jets try to save a sinking ship by getting another weapon for Geno Smith to throw to. The receivers only matter if the QB can get the ball to them.

Thompkins is a Raider.

What I don't get, why didn't they just sign Desean Jackson? Waiting until the season is freaking sunk to trade away a draft pick for a problem child instead of signing the player who is available and could at least have a full camp with the team and also isn't THAT Much of a problem child, it makes no sense. The only explanation is that the GM is trying to get the coach fi...

... ooooh.

What I don't get, why didn't they just sign Desean Jackson? Waiting until the season is freaking sunk to trade away a draft pick for a problem child instead of signing the player who is available and could at least have a full camp with the team and also isn't THAT Much of a problem child, it makes no sense. The only explanation is that the GM is trying to get the coach fi...

... ooooh.

Or that Itzdick, keeping his future options open, is trying to score some Brownie Points with Schneider, his old boss's boss by taking a player off his hands who, dating back to high school and right up through the present, has demonstrated increasingly intolerable interpersonal, anti-social and sense of entitlement related issues

The Jets are fast becoming the East coast version of the Raiders except the Raider have a better QB.

Percy + Geno + Vick + Rex

What could possibly go wrong :idk:

Back
Top Bottom