Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jet fan on WFAN: "Dolphin fans jealous of the jets"

NYPhin24

Scout Team
Reaction score
Living in NY i listen to WFAN and about 5 minutes ago i was listening and a Jest fan called about the t-rex ryan middle finger situation. the "fan" basically said the fans probably deserved it because they were saying bad things to rex (poor big fat rex) and were saying it because "they are jealous of the jets" and the jets are "better in every aspect of the game". How he "loves how rex energized the fan base and loves the bright future this team has"

I love how all of a sudden after backing into the playoffs and beating a crappy beat up benglas team and the choke artist playoffs chargers, they believe they are the next NFL dynasty.

These are the same "fans" i listened to on WFAN after every jet loss about how they hate how Rex runs his mouth and needs to learn to shut up and just win games, and the same fans who after sanchize threw his 437th interception were calling for his head saying they should have brought a veteran in or start kellen clemens or alot saying they made a mistake drafting him.

This is the same team who lost to us twice and in the last meaningful game of their season lost to the falcons with an injured matt ryan and without their 1st and 2nd string running backs with their "elite defense" blowing another lead in the 4th quarter

Its amazing how it all changed once the colts layed down and the bengals couldnt give 2 sh*ts whether they won or lost, and 5 missed field goals against in the playoffs could do for a team and fanbase who went on to be the most overhyped over talked about team in recent history

How can you be better in every aspect of the game compared to the dolphins.....if they beat you twice?

All of a sudden all ive been hearing from jet fans around me is they have such a bright future but if the colts didnt pull their entire team the jets wouldn't even have made the playoffs to have their magical BS little run, and jet "fans" would still be calling for Rex and Sanchez heads, how easily 22 interceptions can be forgiven for 2 wins in the playoffs you shouldn't even have been in, and how easily rex's decision to play zone vs. a HOF tight end is forgotten

I really wished i lived in Miami during football season

Dolphins sitting on 3 wins in a row vs Jest, hopefully by next season it will be 5 in a row.

All jets fans are the same. When they win they will run their mouths n act like they won the super bowl but after a loss there the worst team in the NFL. They all need to shut up n just be regular fans n not front runners. When their team is loosing their not fans but when they win all of a sudden they r fans again n act like nothing happened. I hate jets fans with a passion. All they know how to do is talk crap when there not even that good. How r u gonna say that we suck when we beat them twice, i mean comon now its rediculous

They'll turn on him qucikly enough. Don't worry. This time a few years ago Mangini was a genius

The players ran through walls for his father, too, but the Ryan act wears thin and eventually it burns people out. If Sanchez pans out the jets will make some noise for a while, but that's no sure thing.

Living in NY i listen to WFAN and about 5 minutes ago i was listening and a Jest fan called about the t-rex ryan middle finger situation. the "fan" basically said the fans probably deserved it because they were saying bad things to rex (poor big fat rex) and were saying it because "they are jealous of the jets" and the jets are "better in every aspect of the game". How he "loves how rex energized the fan base and loves the bright future this team has"

I love how all of a sudden after backing into the playoffs and beating a crappy beat up benglas team and the choke artist playoffs chargers, they believe they are the next NFL dynasty.

These are the same "fans" i listened to on WFAN after every jet loss about how they hate how Rex runs his mouth and needs to learn to shut up and just win games, and the same fans who after sanchize threw his 437th interception were calling for his head saying they should have brought a veteran in or start kellen clemens or alot saying they made a mistake drafting him.

This is the same team who lost to us twice and in the last meaningful game of their season lost to the falcons with an injured matt ryan and without their 1st and 2nd string running backs with their "elite defense" blowing another lead in the 4th quarter

Its amazing how it all changed once the colts layed down and the bengals couldnt give 2 sh*ts whether they won or lost, and 5 missed field goals against in the playoffs could do for a team and fanbase who went on to be the most overhyped over talked about team in recent history

How can you be better in every aspect of the game compared to the dolphins.....if they beat you twice?

All of a sudden all ive been hearing from jet fans around me is they have such a bright future but if the colts didnt pull their entire team the jets wouldn't even have made the playoffs to have their magical BS little run, and jet "fans" would still be calling for Rex and Sanchez heads, how easily 22 interceptions can be forgiven for 2 wins in the playoffs you shouldn't even have been in, and how easily rex's decision to play zone vs. a HOF tight end is forgotten

I really wished i lived in Miami during football season
I live in new york as well and I love the NY post and the Daily News,I could not buy either while the Jets were on their playoff run. The Jets have a lot of holes,they have a wealth of good starters,however they lack depth.By having this run in the playoffs,they are hit the hardest by the potential lack of an cba. Their o-line has not missed a start in the last two years,I would say they are living on borrowed time.Sanchez is having surgery on both knees,which will not only hurt his development,it may very well prove that he is only a little bit better than the 63 qb rating he had this year.Rex was very quiet when the Jets were losing and even proclaimed them out of the playoffs. The man is a defensive genius,however,the New York Media is already getting tired of him. Woody just buried his daughter because she has issues with drugs and alcohol and now he gets to see his drunk clown of a coach make a fool of himself. I fully expect to see a picture of Rex spooning Rip Torn on the floor of a Conn.bank coming out soon
The Jets are and still remain the only team in the NFL with out a true home field,how pathetic is that.

idk why anyone would be worked up over the jets/jet fans being overconfident. it will only lead to their downfall next season.

Now now wait a minute - yes living in Miami would be nice during the season, but there were so many times listening to the radio here in NY and it was GREAT. I mean pure comic gold. Both times after we beat the Jets, after the Jets lost to the Bills at home, the Jaguars, and one of the best-The Falcons. It was doomsday after that Falcons game. As annoying as the media/radio were after the Jets were 8-3 in 2008 and 3-0 in 2009 with both times being proclaimed as Super Bowl contenders and the first "NY-NY Super Bowl"[both years], it turned out to be pretty damn funny for the most part.

Though you could just listen on the internet if you dont.

By the way even proclamations like that make me laugh. Jealous of the Jets? I'm not even jealous of the Patriots. Why in the hell would we be jealous of the Jets? Or any sports team

It is just a game, one that we never play. You know this right? Don't take what others say so seriously.

The players ran through walls for his father, too, but the Ryan act wears thin and eventually it burns people out. If Sanchez pans out the jets will make some noise for a while, but that's no sure thing.
Add a blue thing in there and you got yourself a Vaark.

I am jealous of the Pats or Steelers. They won a number of SuperBowls this past decade.

I'm not jealous of either franchise. Rather, I want to know what it will take for the Phins to get to their level.

A little envious? Sure. The last couple of decades have really sucked ***.

Don't really care honestly. If he thinks the Jets are better and have a much better future than us, he is an idiot. Just acknowledge it and move on. This time next year that same fan will be with the rest of his buddies chasing Ryan and Sanchez out of town with pitchforks and torches...

ive seen the future and its aqua and orange. rex ryan and all that bunches of poop stains can kiss my dorsal fin

Back
Top Bottom