Jets are now clear favorites for Trevor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets are now clear favorites for Trevor

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jet fans have been very coy about Trevor, but there off to a fast stop and currently have a one game lead in this year's tankathon.

I'm at a loss as to how anyone overtakes them. Don't do it Trevor, just don't...

I honestly don't see another win on Jets schedule.

Jet fans have been very coy about Trevor, but there off to a fast stop and currently have a one game lead in this year's tankathon.

I'm at a loss as to how anyone overtakes them. Don't do it Trevor, just don't...
Who cares, let em have him. Worry about whats in our backyard, not theirs

Gase won’t be there to coach him if he’s lucky. I was a sucker for Gase like every other hire but I realize he is not an alpha dog

If they don't fire Gase, it's pretty much a lock...

I dunno, when's the next big Tank Bowl?

If it happens, it happens. There is nothing to be gained from you worrying about it. Do you think that Don Shula whipped himself into a frenzy worrying about extremely weak competitors getting a top Draft pick? It's only a few years ago that many were scared at the prospect of the Jets drafting Sam Darnold.
BTW - Jacksonville Jags are serious competitors to the Jets in the race to finish dead last.

Jets definitely got Trevor Lawrence. They will lose out. There awful. But even with Trevor. Team need 3 years to be a playoff contender.

Back
Top Bottom