Jets at Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets at Dolphins

Originally posted by inFINSible
Let's hope we whip their asses with a power running game that just brings them to their knees, irregardless of the weather. The Jests are going to get a beat down Sept 22, and they KNOW it!

I`m not so sure "they know it" inFINSible. They have beaten us eight straight. It would seem that they would come to "our House" pretty confident.

However.............as a great man once said:

"We will not waiver"

"We will not falter"

"And we will not fail!"....................:D

The Jets will definately come in confident, but that'll change by the half. They lost BOTH of their starting corners, and only signed Beasley from the Jags. Plus they cut Victor Green. They won't be able to stop the pass, and with Ricky won't be able to stop the run either. It'll be a blow out. :cool:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Why don't you just buy the tickets from ticketmaster? Last year I got ****ed on lower tier Dolphins tickets up here so this year I am gonna buy them early.

I went to ticket master at 7 am last season the day single tickets went on sale, was the 5th person in line and when i got up to the booth at 10:03 tickets go on sale nation wide at 10 i got 21st row in teh upper balcany. I kept my money and went home, i can't see spending 60 bucks to go to PPS to watch the game on the big screen in the end zone. I have a big screen at home, and i can smoke my dirty cigs when i am home. It is kind of ironic that for the playoff agianst the Colts i did the same routine and got 8th row lower corner, shouldn't that be backwards? Anyway good looking out Miad i will probably ask about that guy again before the season starts.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I`m not so sure "they know it" inFINSible. They have beaten us eight straight. It would seem that they would come to "our House" pretty confident.

"We will not waiver"

"We will not falter"

Something to keep in mind we usually play the jets at home late in the season, at least the last 2 years, when it is around 80 degrees, this year we get them in sept when it is sure to be around 100 feild temp. Thoose green jerseys will be fun to play in. Also remember that as of right now the Jets have one DT on their roster(at least 1 that has seen playing time) and he is comming back from a season ending injury. That heat is sure to be fun if they can't stop Ricky.

"We will not waiver"

"We will not falter"

We will not make it past the first round of the playoffs :lol:
We will not sell out either.:p

At Least we are There!!

At least we make the playoffs! Of course,If I were a BILLS FAN I'd be bitter too, with the TOTAL DOMINATION of the BILLS by the DOLPHINS!!! I mean the BILLS never beat the PHINS in the 70's!! That's ABSOLUTE domination! Now again the PHINS are dominating the PATHETIC BILLS!!We'll be bringing out the brooms again next year!! VINTAGE!! AHHHH, you gotta love it! :lol:

:monkey: BUFFALO BILLS!!

At least we made the playoffs last year. We won the same amount of games in one month of last season that you won in a whole season. :lol:

"We will not waiver"

"We will not falter"

Check out the thread that miadphan13 started, called " Jets fans already worried". There you will find proof that they KNOW it.
I know it...:D
you know it.....:D
they know it.:cry:

Originally posted by inFINSible

Check out the thread that miadphan13 started, called " Jets fans already worried". There you will find proof that they KNOW it.
I know it...:D
you know it.....:D
they know it.:cry:

Yeah...........You gotta love it. :lol:

btw JUSTAFART

Originally posted by justafan

We will not make it past the first round of the playoffs :lol:
We will not sell out either.:p

I knew there was something I forgot on my shopping list, till I read your post.................fly swatter...............thanks justafart.

Re: btw JUSTAFART

I knew there was something I forgot on my shopping list, till I read your post.................fly swatter...............thanks justafart.
Yeah man, show the love:lol:

Re: Re: btw JUSTAFART

Originally posted by Frank-n-Furter
Yeah man, show the love:lol:

I`m way too old to be this immature.............but..............screw it. :D

I also get the feeling that this year is different.

IMO, the Jets won't be in our heads anymore. Why the hell would the Jets be in Ricky Williams head?? What the hell does Larry Chester know about "the Streak"?? What does Leon Searcy care?? Chris Chambers will be starting now. And for all he nows, we lost two games while he pretty much sat on the sidelines.

This year will be different. We will THROTTLE them.

Muck.............

Originally posted by Muck
I also get the feeling that this year is different.

IMO, the Jets won't be in our heads anymore. Why the hell would the Jets be in Ricky Williams head?? What the hell does Larry Chester know about "the Streak"?? What does Leon Searcy care?? Chris Chambers will be starting now. And for all he nows, we lost two games while he pretty much sat on the sidelines.

This year will be different. We will THROTTLE them.

That's the same feeling that I have. I'm certain we'll win at least split the 2 games with those punks, with the strong possibility of giving them some of their own medicine.:fire:

Back
Top Bottom