Jets at Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets at Dolphins

Originally posted by Muck
I also get the feeling that this year is different.

IMO, the Jets won't be in our heads anymore. Why the hell would the Jets be in Ricky Williams head?? What the hell does Larry Chester know about "the Streak"?? What does Leon Searcy care?? Chris Chambers will be starting now. And for all he nows, we lost two games while he pretty much sat on the sidelines.

This year will be different. We will THROTTLE them.

Oh..........I agree with you on our new players attitude and the eventual outcome. The question is; will the jets lack confidense. I`m not so sure.

One thing I AM sure of................They better pack their vaginal spray. They`ll need it after the game cause they`ll stink the joint up. :)

there is not one position that the jets are stronger at.....except maybe offensive line...u jets fans better stop talkin ****...cuz when it comes to game time and ricky runs all over ur D ur gonna be cryin home to momma and skip ur next day at work

Originally posted by dolphinsrock
there is not one position that the jets are stronger at.....except maybe offensive line...u jets fans better stop talkin ****...cuz when it comes to game time and ricky runs all over ur D ur gonna be cryin home to momma and skip ur next day at work

yeah yeah yeah yap yap yap... you have been weeping for the last four years.... the Jets just got stronger with thier linebackers and thier run stopper is comming back....

typical dolfan... frustrated that they can't beat the Jets.. yapping away

Ricky is not going anywhere.... but backwards.....

The Hex lives
nine in a row

Back
Top Bottom