Jets Cheating too? | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Cheating too?

I don't use any energy and very little effort debating w/ posters like you and confessor. It's the ones that know that game that make me work a bit.

Now you are just lashing out and it is a common defense mechanism. If it grants you some immediate release than its fine but lets look deeper shall we. Ask yourself what causes this compulsion to come here? If you think there is a value to it, why is a vast majority of your energy and time devouted to "pissing contests" that give no value? Where is the value in the same regurgitated rhetoric over and over again? Value is in new ideas and insight, not saying the same thing over and over again year after year.

What causes the lack of activity that allows you to spend so much time in trying to satiate your compulsion? Are you overweight? How is your social life? Have you had issues dating in the past or holding relationships?

What i want you to do is grab a piece of paper and pen and write down 10 things that you think would make you happy. Things that you enjoy doing or have always wanted to do. Anything from going to the movies to taking scuba lessons. Try to accomplish as many of these things as you can over time. Im sure if you found other activities that occupied your mind you will feel your compulsion to come here, which doesnt give you the satisfaction your body and mind craves, diminish. This in turn will cause your stress levels to reduce and you to become a healthier individual not only in mind but in body. I wish you good luck in your journey to happiness. As with any journey it will involve pitfalls and hazards. But strive on and dont give up. In the long run it is whats best for you.

You will also find along this exciting new journey other benefits that might not be expected. If you are overweight it might cause you to lose unwanted pounds. If you are limited socially, you might find new friends or relationships. I wish you the best of luck and am looking to hear of your successes in your new life in the near future.

I am overweight, homeless, my family left me. I am just a miserable man, luckily the local shelter has computer access so I can communicate w/ my dolphin fan friends. I thank you for looking out for me and look forward to future sessions to help me get my life back on track. Thanks again Harry!

the classic vaark excuses, I love it. what a loser's mentality.

"Physician heal thyself"

(and while you're at it, work on that poor self esteem/inferiority complex and have JJ comp you some Extenze)

Ask yourself what causes this compulsion to come here? If you think there is a value to it, why is a vast majority of your energy and time devouted to "pissing contests" that give no value? Where is the value in the same regurgitated rhetoric over and over again? Value is in new ideas and insight, not saying the same thing over and over again year after year.

Careful now! It sounds like you are describing 80% of Finheaven. :lol:

"Physician heal thyself"

(and while you're at it, work on that poor self esteem/inferiority complex and have JJ comp you some Extenze)

You really have us confused, just keep making thsoe excuses. it mayy make your team and yourself appear better.

You don't really believe the nonsense you type, do you?

3478cnl-1.jpg

You really have us confused, just keep making thsoe excuses. it mayy make your team and yourself appear better.

You don't really believe the nonsense you type, do you?

3C3-1.gif

this must be another one of those funny vaark posts. I guess you must have to sleep w/ your sister to understand the humor.

I am overweight, homeless, my family left me. I am just a miserable man, luckily the local shelter has computer access so I can communicate w/ my dolphin fan friends. I thank you for looking out for me and look forward to future sessions to help me get my life back on track. Thanks again Harry!

Glad to hear this. It looks like we are making some progress. You attitude has changed from an attacking stance to one of self deprecation, albeit a sarcastic one. This shows that you have taken somewhat of an internal look even if it was difficult to do so. I doubt you are homeless with no family but that extreme use of hyperbole might be covering for what is a lacking social aspect of your life. You refered to yourself as a man so i believe you are at least in your mid 20s but could be much older.

What i do find interesting in your response is that you are rationalizing to yourself, in a form of misdirection, that the reason you come here is to communicate with your "dolphin fan friends". I believe you have convinced yourself that is a valid and acceptable reason to put the energy and effort to come here. There is nothing wrong with socializing with friends, even if it is through forums or internet sites.

However, i must ask, if this was the case, why do you spend a vast majority of that time interacting and arguing with posters who you are clearly not on a friendly basis with.

Glad to hear this. It looks like we are making some progress. You attitude has changed from an attacking stance to one of self deprecation, albeit a sarcastic one. This shows that you have taken somewhat of an internal look even if it was difficult to do so. I doubt you are homeless with no family but that extreme use of hyperbole might be covering for what is a lacking social aspect of your life. You refered to yourself as a man so i believe you are at least in your mid 20s but could be much older.

What i do find interesting in your response is that you are rationalizing to yourself, in a form of misdirection, that the reason you come here is to communicate with your "dolphin fan friends". I believe you have convinced yourself that is a valid and acceptable reason to put the energy and effort to come here. There is nothing wrong with socializing with friends, even if it is through forums or internet sites.

However, i must ask, if this was the case, why do you spend a vast majority of that time interacting and arguing with posters who you are clearly not on a friendly basis with.

I'm friendly, whether they are is on them. I love debating and I love football so it works out but thanks for asking.

I'm friendly, whether they are is on them. I love debating and I love football so it works out but thanks for asking.

Hmmmm. but thats not whats really happening is it?

this must be another one of those funny vaark posts. I guess you must have to sleep w/ your sister to understand the humor

the classic vaark excuses, I love it. what a loser's mentality

Here are two of your latest posts. There isnt much debating here. Just personal insults thrown. You may say you come to here to partake in healthy debates but the reality is you spend much more time in pissing contests with personal insults more commonly thrown than insightful thoughts. Whether you initiated it or not is irrelevant. At its bare essence what you are partaking in is an exchange of "jets suck" followed by you saying "dolphins suck" It happens in politics all the time. One person says a negative thing about a certain political figure and instead of the opinions being refuted the other person says something along the line of "oh yeah, well the guy you like did......"

Thats not debating. If your sole reason in coming here was joining in debates with your "dolphin fan friends" you would not allow yourself to dragged into a battle of rhetoric more suitable at 3rd grade playground time. But you seem to want to thrive in that environment. Your compulsion leads you into a war of insults that you seem unable to pull yourself away from. You try to make it a war of attrition in wanting to get the last post in, no matter how void of substance it is. Judging by those previous posts its hard not to conclude that that it does create a large amount of stress within you.

You say you want to debate with your dolphin fan friends but those posts are far and few between. Instead is a myriad of posts with people who arent on a friendly basis with you whose content is redundant, predictable, and empty. Admittedly it was juvenile, but i had you strung along for hours yesterday just by posting antagonistic statements about the jets. I wasnt debating. I wasnt engaging in any insightful transfering of thoughts. I was just trying to get you worked up which suceeded. You couldnt pull yourself away from something that was little more than a trading of team insults. There was nothing meaningful there but you still compusively responded.

You say your seek healthy debates, your actions show differently

Here are two of your latest posts. There isnt much debating here. Just personal insults thrown. You may say you come to here to partake in healthy debates but the reality is you spend much more time in pissing contests with personal insults more commonly thrown than insightful thoughts. Whether you initiated it or not is irrelevant. At its bare essence what you are partaking in is an exchange of "jets suck" followed by you saying "dolphins suck" It happens in politics all the time. One person says a negative thing about a certain political figure and instead of the opinions being refuted the other person says something along the line of "oh yeah, well the guy you like did......"

Thats not debating. If your sole reason in coming here was joining in debates with your "dolphin fan friends" you would not allow yourself to dragged into a battle of rhetoric more suitable at 3rd grade playground time. But you seem to want to thrive in that environment. Your compulsion leads you into a war of insults that you seem unable to pull yourself away from. You try to make it a war of attrition in wanting to get the last post in, no matter how void of substance it is. Judging by those previous posts its hard not to conclude that that it does create a large amount of stress within you.

You say you want to debate with your dolphin fan friends but those posts are far and few between. Instead is a myriad of posts with people who arent on a friendly basis with you whose content is redundant, predictable, and empty. Admittedly it was juvenile, but i had you strung along for hours yesterday just by posting antagonistic statements about the jets. I wasnt debating. I wasnt engaging in any insightful transfering of thoughts. I was just trying to get you worked up which suceeded. You couldnt pull yourself away from something that was little more than a trading of team insults. There was nothing meaningful there but you still compusively responded.

If you see what I get posted towards me you'd see that stuff was pretty tame. I can handle anything and others should be able to as well. No one should take any of this stuff seriously.

Many posts aren't debates b/c they deteriorate b/c certain dolphin fans cannot deal w/ a Jet fan posting on here. I can't help that.

Why are you worried about me instead of discussing the issues of the thread?

Than why still participate in them after they deteriorate?

But you are correct, it seems I have over stepped my bounds in what this forum is about and for that I apologize.

:snack:

Good stuff. Are you in the psychology field...?

I think you are digging too deep into the nonsense. None of this stuff is serious, Vaark and I go back and forth from time to time but I wouldn't say I don't like him. I don't know him, he can be annoying on here but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy in real life. I don't take anything personally even though I get a ton of crap simply b/c I root for a better team:D

Some folks on here get it, others do not.

:snack:

Good stuff. Are you in the psychology field...?

LOL Nope. Actually have a JD with a minor in biology and chemistry. Truth be told im bored @#%@less at work and just killing time. If you actually saw me typing all that stuff you would see I'm laughing pretty hard to myself as im thinking how im pulling all that stuff out of my a$$. I not a psychologist but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night lol

Back
Top Bottom