Jets Cheating too? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Cheating too?

You are definately believing and indeed blind. Sanchez is NOT a good QB. He has a GREAT supporting cast, and he is not holding up his end of the bargain.

You keep talking about how great he did to get you to the post season, he didnt, the rest of the team did, coupled with some incredible luck. That luck will fade and so will your success because, Sanchez is NOT a good QB. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

If you take off the blinders, and actually study the NFL.com QB rankings, that list is pretty damn accurate. Perhaps Cassell doesnt belong, but he was solid more often than not last year. Perhaps he is the one hiccupp, and he is 11th instead of 8th.

Regardless, Snatcho is constantly ranked at the very bottom. Your homerism wants to call it something else because of "You're Trained Eye". How many games of Cassell did you watch last year? Seriously? You primarily watch one team, and that skewes your objectivity.

He has had a really good supporting cast w/o question but many QBs have had good to great supporting cats and haven't been able to get it done in January.

I have never called him great but he was a key to us winning 11 games and getting back to the title game. W/o him we don't win 11 games.

I watch games, I don't need rankings to tell me how to judge players.

Say what you will, but when it comes to pronouncements about your team, it's not mine that comes off as the silliest.

Just look at our track records, it's all in the post history.

Sparano is great, Miami will be great, Brandon Marshall is great, the dolphins Ol is better than the Jets, Henne better than sanchez, Rex sucks b/c of his dad, sanchez will never win b/c of other USC QBs, Scott will suck b/c other Raven FAs sucked, blah, blah, blah.

The Canes won championships in the 80s, 90s and 00s while the dolphins won only in the 70s so they don't have the same legacies.

The Jets have 1 SB title, Miami has 2. You guys aren't the Packers or Niners.

Ahhh Junc. I actually agree with you on some points: sure the Jets win over the Colts was huge and went a long way in validating the AFL as legitimate competition for the NFL. With that being said, I take issue with you trying to minimize my team's legacy. Sure we only won 2 SBs in the 70's, but you are overlooking that we played in 2 more in the 80's and reached 3 AFC Title games overall with Marino behind center. You can't go on with constantly throwing the Jets title game appearances the past 2 years in our faces while conveniently ignoring those facts my friend.

He has had a really good supporting cast w/o question but many QBs have had good to great supporting cats and haven't been able to get it done in January.

I have never called him great but he was a key to us winning 11 games and getting back to the title game. W/o him we don't win 11 games.

I watch games, I don't need rankings to tell me how to judge players.

Just look at our track records, it's all in the post history.

Sparano is great, Miami will be great, Brandon Marshall is great, the dolphins Ol is better than the Jets, Henne better than sanchez, Rex sucks b/c of his dad, sanchez will never win b/c of other USC QBs, Scott will suck b/c other Raven FAs sucked, blah, blah, blah.

Okay I'll admit I was wrong on Ryan.. but just as wrong apparently as other astute talent evaluators Thomas Dimitroff and of course Ozzie Newsome who knew him best yet went outside to hire a position coach rather than promote him. I was right about Marshall.. even through last year's suckage, he put up numbers your receivers can only dream about.

Kerry Rhodes is great > gone and for all intents and circumstances as good as disappeared

Sanchez is great > turned into Henne with same porous OL and questionable OC calls - except Henne doesn't sulk or cry

Edwards is better than Marshall > jettisoned (pardon the pun out of NY and lucky to sign minimum contract

Ryans are consenting adults > immoral douche and douchette have put their kids in peril and certainly the butt of in your face school teasing not to mention embarrassing the franchise

Cromartie is elite: need I even go there?

.. and don't get me started on your drunken 50%, sub 70QBR, more ints than TD career record "HOF pretender

Even now you think that Cleveland, SF or Cincinnati would start Sanchez over their existing QBs. = height of delusion

Jets are elite > was 7-7 in 09, beating teams who came in with sub.300 winning records, was gifted in to playoffs and faced perhaps the deadest PO team in recent memory. Gets past SD because the most accurate kicker choked 3X. Reality: 1 respectable year sandwiched between what looks like 2 years of mediocrity

Fins should be ashamed - reality: no one on fins stuck foot out to trip returned, no front office exec pimped female employees for their QBs, no effeminate crying QBs prancing around in tight West Village pants, and doing duets with Lance Bass, no sexual harassment of female reporters on the field.

Seriously, the confessor hasn't been here long enough to hear your "I"m here to educate all of you, I'm always right, never wrong, never admit mistakes even when directly confronted, argue until you either wear the other one out or they no longer give a chit shtick to fully appreciate that graphic.

Oh, when I have some time, I will be searching for your "Mason is a weapon even now, and better than anything you've got" posts and probably using it as a sig tag. Should be easy to find since you dispensed this drivel only a few weeks ago.

The Canes won championships in the 80s, 90s and 00s while the dolphins won only in the 70s so they don't have the same legacies.

The Jets have 1 SB title, Miami has 2. You guys aren't the Packers or Niners.

Ahhh Junc. I actually agree with you on some points: sure the Jets win over the Colts was huge and went a long way in validating the AFL as legitimate competition for the NFL. With that being said, I take issue with you trying to minimize my team's legacy. Sure we only won 2 SBs in the 70's, but you are overlooking that we played in 2 more in the 80's and reached 3 AFC Title games overall with Marino behind center. You can't go on with constantly throwing the Jets title game appearances the past 2 years in our faces while conveniently ignoring those facts my friend.

I have never tried to say the Jets have a better hisotry than Miami though, just a better recent history.

Seriously, the confessor hasn't been here long enough to hear your "I"m here to educate all of you, I'm always right, never wrong, never admit mistakes even when directly confronted, argue until you either wear the other one out or they no longer give a chit shtick to fully appreciate that graphic.

Yeah, actually I have.

You might not recognize me, but I've been much longer than Juncy and actually yourself. I just took a leave of abcense and reinvented myself.

I've been reading his constantly escalating drivel since back in the day. Back when Mike (L2G) used to constantly quote his own misgivings and turn him back to his basement to think up some more drivel.

Not much has changed except for his level of escalation.
Its easy to see what's going on when he so predictably has to re-appear to hold up his end of the bargain in each and every Jest thread in here.

Okay I'll admit I was wrong on Ryan.. but just as wrong apparently as other astute talent evaluators Thomas Dimitroff and of course Ozzie Newsome who knew him best yet went outside to hire a position coach rather than promote him. I was right about Marshall.. even through last year's suckage, he put up numbers your receivers can only dream about.

Kerry Rhodes is great > gone and for all intents and circumstances as good as disappeared

Sanchez is great > turned into Henne with same porous OL and questionable OC calls - except Henne doesn't sulk or cry

Edwards is better than Marshall > jettisoned (pardon the pun out of NY and lucky to sign minimum contract

Ryans are consenting adults > immoral douche and douchette have put their kids in peril and certainly the butt of in your face school teasing not to mention embarrassing the franchise

Cromartie is elite: need I even go there?

.. and don't get me started on your drunken 50%, sub 70QBR, more ints than TD career record "HOF pretender

Even now you think that Cleveland, SF or Cincinnati would start Sanchez over their existing QBs. = height of delusion

Jets are elite > was 7-7 in 09, beating teams who came in with sub.300 winning records, was gifted in to playoffs and faced perhaps the deadest PO team in recent memory. Gets past SD because the most accurate kicker choked 3X. Reality: 1 respectable year sandwiched between what looks like 2 years of mediocrity

Fins should be ashamed - reality: no one on fins stuck foot out to trip returned, no front office exec pimped female employees for their QBs, no effeminate crying QBs prancing around in tight West Village pants, and doing duets with Lance Bass, no sexual harassment of female reporters on the field.

Oh, when I have some time, I will be searching for your "Mason is a weapon even now, and better than anything you've got" posts and probably using it as a sig tag. Should be easy to find since you dispensed this drivel only a few weeks ago.

This is one of the differences btw you and me, I use my eyes to evaluate. you base on assumptions and what other people may think.

Marshall has put up nice #s, he hasn't had a big impact, not nearly as big as Holmes for us.

Kerry Rhodes was a top S in this league from '05-'07, he career went off path as he tried to do to many things off the field. It happens but he was a really productive guy those first 3 years.

I have NEVER, ever called Sanchez great.

Rex isn't doing anything illegal(unlike many guys on yoyr team the last decade), it's not my lifestyle of choice but who am I to tell him how to live?

when did I call Cromartie elite? I was complaining about the guy all year last year. why do you continue to make things up?

I think Joe Namath is the most overrated player in the history of the game.

The Jets have been an elite franchise the last couple of years, the ONLY team to reach the title game each year.

No, the phins just have washe dup celebrity owenrs, a promote a nnightclub at the stadium to draw fans, are honoring an oppoentn who never played for them to attract fans, had a GM ask a potential draftee if his mother is a hooker, lead the division(by far) in arrests, try to hire a new coach while you still have one- should I go on?

have we had some embarrassing things happen too? I criticized the Jets for the Alosi thing, I called for Braylon to be suspended after the DUI(even though the 3 dolphins arrested for the same thing were not). You make excuses for everything the dolphins do wrong.

TheConfessor seems like a good guy, just a little misguided.

I thought Mason would be a weapon for us, that's not news but to say I thought he'd be great is incorrect. I thought he'd be a piece.

Oh and talk about class, Al Davis dies last week and you put up that dopey sig. If that doesn't scream class I don't know what does.

Yeah, actually I have.

You might not recognize me, but I've been much longer than Juncy and actually yourself. I just took a leave of abcense and reinvented myself.

I've been reading his constantly escalating drivel since back in the day. Back when Mike (L2G) used to constantly quote his own misgivings and turn him back to his basement to think up some more drivel.

Not much has changed except for his level of escalation.
Its easy to see what's going on when he so predictably has to re-appear to hold up his end of the bargain in each and every Jest thread in here.

LOL yep. Ive seen his obsession, and he is obsessed, for a while. Usually i keep him on ignore but every once in a while i turn it off cause his homeristic ramblings give me a good laugh. He's probably a decent guy in real life but has a serious internet napoleon complex. Hes like that little guy who gets picked on who always feels like he has something to prove. His outlet however is obsessing over an opposing teams fansite and threads created, hitting refresh over and over again and posting bias opinions. You know he couldnt wait to get back on and was obsessing to see what this thread turned into while he was out and about.

Anyhoo, probably a decent guy but is as blind to his team as many other fans and definitely not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. I just like saying things that will predictably invoke a reaction. Its like playing with a puppet lol

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL yep. Ive seen his obsession, and he is obsessed, for a while. Usually i keep him on ignore but every once in a while i turn it off cause his homeristic ramblings give me a good laugh. He's probably a decent guy in real life but has a serious internet napoleon complex. Hes like that little guy who gets picked on who always feels like he has something to prove. His outlet however is obsessing over an opposing teams fansite and threads created, hitting refresh over and over again and posting bias opinions. You know he couldnt wait to get back on and was obsessing to see what this thread turned into while he was out and about.

Anyhoo, probably a decent guy but is as blind to his team as many other fans and definitely not nearly as smart as he thinks he is. I just like saying things that will predictably invoke a reaction. Its like playing with a puppet lol

Yep, this in a nutshell is Junky. Very accurate and thanks for capturing this perspective!

Its kind've funny to see what has happened while I was gone.

He hasn't changed in essence, just escalated the show.

And, I agree, he probably is a good guy. I think, if football didnt enter the conversation, we could share Barley Pops...if he is even old enough that is. :lol:

At least I think he stopped referring to the jest as "elite." When you have a very good season sandwiched between now and a season where a 7-7 team, who had a 6 out of 7 losing streak, who beat teams with a sub.300 winning % coming in to the game, gifted into the playoffs, having the best FG kicker in the league whiff on 3, facing Cinci, the deadest team walking in recent history and decisively getting outplayed in the last 31 minutes by the Colts 24-0 even with 2 of their 3 best defenders either out or hobbled... any claim other than "last year we were damn good, but we have miles to go before anyone could justifiably consider us elite" reveals the epitome of homerism.

Yep, this in a nutshell is Junky. Very accurate and thanks for capturing this perspective!

Its kind've funny to see what has happened while I was gone.

He hasn't changed in essence, just escalated the show.

And, I agree, he probably is a good guy. I think, if football didnt enter the conversation, we could share Barley Pops...if he is even old enough that is. :lol:

I just hope it doesnt escalate anymore for his sake. His psychosis definitely leads to certain levels of stress. The energy and effort that his obession requires him to spend has gotta take a toll on him body and soul. I know his stress levels must be quite high and it would effect other aspects of his life. As with any other addict its a very difficult thing to come to terms with but in all honesty I would tell him to try to quit cold turkey for 3 weeks. Promise yourself that you wont visit any site, jets dolphins or bills for 3 weeks. Just watch the game and enjoy the other aspects of life. If you can eliminate this need and can convince yourself that you wont do it the stress will reduce and i think it will make him a happier person all around.

The problem is when people cant admit the issues they have. But if you know that you will avoid the thing that causes you this stress you will cognitively reduce the stress that you already have. I really hope this helps him but i can sense the anger, frustration and higher stress levels through his posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope it doesnt escalate anymore for his sake. His psychosis definitely leads to certain levels of stress. The energy and effort that his obession requires him to spend has gotta take a toll on him body and soul. I know his stress levels must be quite high and it would effect other aspects of his life. As with any other addict its a very difficult thing to come to terms with but in all honesty I would tell him to try to quit cold turkey for 3 weeks. Promise yourself that you wont visit any site, jets dolphins or bills for 3 weeks. Just watch the game and enjoy the other aspects of life. If you can eliminate this need and can convince yourself that you wont do it the stress will reduce and i think it will make him a happier person all around.

The problem is when people cant admit the issues they have. But if you know that you will avoid the thing that causes you this stress you will cognitively reduce the stress that you already have. I really hope this helps him but i can sense the anger, frustration and higher stress levels through his posts.

And if all that fails, he can always put on his Emerald urine-green colored slippers, click the heels together three times and chant, The Jests have no home, the Jests have no home, The Jests have no home........

I don't use any energy and very little effort debating w/ posters like you and confessor. It's the ones that know that game that make me work a bit.

And if all that fails, he can always put on his Emerald urine-green colored slippers, click the heels together three times and chant, The Jests have no home, the Jests have no home, The Jests have no home........

did you go to the vaark school of unfunny comedy?

Back
Top Bottom