Jets Cheating too? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Cheating too?

and when we win we will be 3-3 and the season will be back on track and you guys can go back to pathetically rooting for your team to lose.

Ah, starting to sound like a good dolphins fan now, everytime theres a slow start your going to get back on track, don't worry, you'll get here soon. As soon as you see that Sanchez isn't a franchise QB the better it is for your team to move on.

Been in the league 2 years and we've had a chance each year. It's hard to beat that.

How about actually getting to the superbowl? I'm sure Dolphins fans were saying the same thing too in the 80s and 90s with Marino.

Ah, starting to sound like a good dolphins fan now, everytime theres a slow start your going to get back on track, don't worry, you'll get here soon. As soon as you see that Sanchez isn't a franchise QB the better it is for your team to move on.

Shhhhhh......we want the jets to still think that Sanchez is their franchise guy. The last thing we want them to realize is what we already know. The longer he stays there the better lol

How about actually getting to the superbowl? I'm sure Dolphins fans were saying the same thing too in the 80s and 90s with Marino.

what track record would you guys have to fall back on? In 2 years w/ Rex we lost 6 of 7 2 year ago and 3 of 4 in dec last year.

Too bad the 80s are over, huh?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Shhhhhh......we want the jets to still think that Sanchez is their franchise guy. The last thing we want them to realize is what we already know. The longer he stays there the better lol

Enjoy b/c he's going to be here for a long time and we are going to win a lot of games.

what track record would you guys have to fall back on? In 2 years w/ Rex we lost 6 of 7 2 year ago and 3 of 4 in dec last year.

Too bad the 80s are over, huh?

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Enjoy b/c he's going to be here for a long time and we are going to win a lot of games.

Oh god I hope he is there for his whole career because when that defense starts to go down he and the fans won't have anything to fall back on him.

Jets fans blaming that offensive line is hilarious, Henne has had a worse line than that this year and he still looked as good as Sanchez.

i hope sanchez is a jet a long time. A really looooooooooooong time.

How bad must it suck for Jest fans that they spent not only a 1st, but a 1st and 2nd, which of course cost them the REST of the draft cause they had to trade away everything to move up for Shonne Greene.

Sanchez is NOT a good QB. I was completely puzzled when the Jest traded up to get him, but celebrating at the same time.

Oh god I hope he is there for his whole career because when that defense starts to go down he and the fans won't have anything to fall back on him.

Jets fans blaming that offensive line is hilarious, Henne has had a worse line than that this year and he still looked as good as Sanchez.

better............i saw a great post on one of the jets forums the other day where one guy asked that if Luck became a dolphin does Sanchez automatically become the 4th best qb in the afc east.

Another jets fan replied "Why would Sanchez's ranking go up if the dolphins got Luck"

I lol'd

Last edited by a moderator:
better............i saw a great post on one of the jets forums the other day where on guy asked that if Luck became a dolphin does Sanchez automatically become the 4th best qb in the afc east.

Another jets fan replied "Why would Sanchez's ranking go up if the dolphins got Luck"

I lol'd

Last year on Gangreen, one dude stated that:
"Sanchez doesnt have that "IT" factor, but he does indeed have that "INT" factor :lol:

Same guy stated:
"Only way Verne Ghoulston records a sack is if Bart Scott throws him at the QB" :lol:

better............i saw a great post on one of the jets forums the other day where on guy asked that if Luck became a dolphin does Sanchez automatically become the 4th best qb in the afc east.

I lol'd

Hahaha, well at least one Jet fan has got it together about Sanchez.

i hope sanchez is a jet a long time. A really looooooooooooong time.

so do I, I love winning.

henne never had OL play like Sanchez had in that Bal game.

Last year phin fans whined about the dolphin OL but Ricky & Ronnie averaged 3.9 YPC(this year Thomas and Bush are averaging 4 YPC), this year LT & Greene are averaging 3.3 but yeah the OL's are the same.

How bad must it suck for Jest fans that they spent not only a 1st, but a 1st and 2nd, which of course cost them the REST of the draft cause they had to trade away everything to move up for Shonne Greene.

Sanchez is NOT a good QB. I was completely puzzled when the Jest traded up to get him, but celebrating at the same time.

We basically spent a 2nd rd pick. We SWAPPED 1st round picks and we gave away 3 backup players w/ no future on the team. We essentially gave up a 2nd rd pick to get a top 5 pick and a franchise QB. I know it's not quite like giivng up 2 1st rounders for Ricky or 2nd rounders for Daunte, feely and Green but I think it was a good deal.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

"Sanchez doesnt have that "IT" factor, but he does indeed have that "INT" factor :lol:

Same guy stated:
"Only way Verne Ghoulston records a sack is if Bart Scott throws him at the QB" :lol:

all that proves is that we have idiot fans too.

Same guy stated:

Lol who knew certain jets fans had that type of wit? Most of them only began walking upright a couple of generations ago

so do I, I love winning.

henne never had OL play like Sanchez had in that Bal game.

Last year phin fans whined about the dolphin OL but Ricky & Ronnie averaged 3.9 YPC(this year Thomas and Bush are averaging 4 YPC), this year LT & Greene are averaging 3.3 but yeah the OL's are the same.

Until you have Colombo at RT Carey at RG and Incognito at LG you don't know what a bad OL is.

Until you have Colomb at RT and Carey at RG and Incognito at LG you don't know what a bad OL is.

you have to understand that many jets fans are complete blind homers when it comes to Sanchez. to them, he can do no wrong so they have to blame everything and everyone else. They blame the OC, the line, the receivers but nary a word against their beloved quarterback. They will deflect any criticizm that goes Sanchez's way.

Its a type of denial. Hard to blame them though. Have you seen what they have put behind center for 40 years. When Richard Todd is one of your better qbs you can kinda understand why they desperately cling to any notion that they have a franchise qb no matter how badly he looks

you have to understand that many jets fans are complete blind homers when it comes to Sanchez. to them, he can do no wrong so they have to blame everything and everyone else. They blame the OC, the line, the receivers but nary a word against their beloved quarterback. They will deflect any criticizm that goes Sanchez's way.

Its a type of denial. Hard to blame them though. Have you seen what they have put behind center for 40 years. When Richard Todd is one of your better qbs you can kinda understand why they desperately cling to any notion that they have a franchise qb no matter how badly he looks

I wonder what Jet fans would be saying right now if Henne was their QB? :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom