Jets Cheating too? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Cheating too?

yep we implode every year and it sure has held us back.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

You are always bringing up Rex's sex life, you sound interested.

yes, that's true.. I'm always interested in the pathology of deviants whose dangerous actions put their kids at risk.. sorta like involuntarily stopping to watch most any train wreck. :idk:

Similarly you keep bringing up Fergie's accident while she was working for a living (something I don't believe your majority, silver spoon in mouth owner ever did). You seem titillated by golden showers (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Even though it was on video, it didnt stop the strength coach from tripping Nolan Caroll last year.

If the Dolphins are cheating, they suck at that too.

yes, that's true.. I'm always interested in the pathology of deviants whose dangerous actions put their kids at risk.. sorta like involuntarily stopping to watch most any train wreck. :idk:

Similarly you keep bringing up Fergie's accident while she was working for a living (something I don't believe your majority, silver spoon in mouth owner ever did). You seem titillated by golden showers (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Woody's daughter had nothing to do w/ the Jets, fergie is propped up and celebrated to try to lure people to that nightclub at Joe Robbie/pro player/sun life/insert name here Stadium.

What about jest owners by legacy who kill themselves from drug abuse after getting engaged to Tila Tequila, stealing money as well as their aunts' BFs? LMAO If she hadn't and Woodie would have died in the saddle having relations with a wife young enough to be that daughter (as was there something Oedipal in that marriage?), she could well have been one of your principal owners instead of merely inheriting surely a bigger chunk of the team than the ceremonial ownership Fergie bought.

Mom Prostitutes you say? On the other hand there'd be no reason to ask Rex & Michelle Ryan's kids; that one's public knowledge :idk:

It seems immoral and ammoral sluts and adulterers seem to run in the NYJ family.

2hx8xvk-1.jpg

That's way too many big words for a NJ Jest fan to comprehend sir. May want to dumb it down a bit.

Woody's daughter had nothing to do w/ the Jets, fergie is propped up and celebrated to try to lure people to that nightclub at Joe Robbie/pro player/sun life/insert name here Stadium.

At least Miami has a stadium to call their own, regardless of what the current name is. No splitting time with a superior legacy team at "Joe Robbie/Pro Player/Sun Life/Insert Name Here" stadium. Oh, and here's a concept... It's actually located in the state the team is from. SHOCKING!

At least Miami has a stadium to call their own, regardless of what the current name is. No splitting time with a superior legacy team at "Joe Robbie/Pro Player/Sun Life/Insert Name Here" stadium. Oh, and here's a concept... It's actually located in the state the team is from. SHOCKING!

You share it w/ the Miami Hurricanes who have a suprior legacy or did you forget about them?

Actually in the same state w/ fans that come dressed as empty seats every week(even when they are good).

yep we implode every year and it sure has held us back.

You team
---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

You are always bringing up Rex's sex life, you sound interested.

Your team played OK and beat the teams it had to to get into the playoffs and played great in the playoffs until choking in the AFC championship. You guys did OK.
The point I am making is that this franchise cannot handle success or losing. The media a market is just brutal and eventually the whole thing will implode. I am sure the Jets will beat the Fins next Monday...because it is what we do...but hey, good luck on your season.

You share it w/ the Miami Hurricanes who have a suprior legacy or did you forget about them?

Actually in the same state w/ fans that come dressed as empty seats every week(even when they are good).

Oh when you have losing seasons you may fill the stadiums... that doesn't mean that Jet fans don't all want to kill each other... LOL

The stadium that Joe built sucks for football. To sterile, and fan friendly if you ask me. The seats are located to far away from the field to get any real intense crowd noise like the OB used to. I didn't mind the OB even though the toilets didn't work, and we had to sit on aluminum bleachers and park in front of houses near the stadium. That place rocked for 4 hours. The crowd noise was intense and would stop the game. That is the experience that makes a great stadium and brings the folks back.

Hopefully when the next stadium get built, the owner will learn from the mistakes.

The Jets will never have a stadium of their own because neither team or the city can afford 2 stadiums. It just doesn't make sense.

The Hurricanes and the Fins both have equally superior legacy's....the Jets have NEVER had a dominant period to proclaim a legacy.

eh. who cares about the jets. historically one of the worst franchises in all of sports who play in a stadium named after another NFL team. think about it, the last two years have been the greatest back to back seasons in that franchises horrific history

same old jets isnt their motto for nothing

Last edited by a moderator:
The stadium that Joe built sucks for football. To sterile, and fan friendly if you ask me. The seats are located to far away from the field to get any real intense crowd noise like the OB used to. I didn't mind the OB even though the toilets didn't work, and we had to sit on aluminum bleachers and park in front of houses near the stadium. That place rocked for 4 hours. The crowd noise was intense and would stop the game. That is the experience that makes a great stadium and brings the folks back.

Hopefully when the next stadium get built, the owner will learn from the mistakes.

The Jets will never have a stadium of their own because neither team or the city can afford 2 stadiums. It just doesn't make sense.

The Hurricanes and the Fins both have equally superior legacy's....the Jets have NEVER had a dominant period to proclaim a legacy.

The Canes won championships in the 80s, 90s and 00s while the dolphins won only in the 70s so they don't have the same legacies.

The Jets have 1 SB title, Miami has 2. You guys aren't the Packers or Niners.

eh. who cares about the jets. historically one of the worst franchises in all of sports who play in a stadium named after another NFL team. think about it, the last two years have been the greatest back to back seasons in that franchises horrific history

same old jets isnt their motto for nothing

Where do the "Met Life's" play?

Miami hasn't won a postseason game in 11 years, they haven't been to a title game in 19 years.

The jest have a tainted SB title... the legitimacy of any playoff season that's "2 and done" is tarnished.

Back
Top Bottom