Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

what a sad bunch of fin fans, the dolphins didnt take advantage of the breaks they and the jets did move on
dude wat breaks did the dolphins get? i agree the dolphins have only themselves to blame for not making the playoffs and knowone on here is debating that fact.

the jets on the other hand r a worse team then us, and the ''BREAKS'' they got r alot different then every other team , as they got to play 2 of the better teams on there schedule in the last 2 weeks of the season while they r playing there scrub players.

that my friend is a joke. that colt team on the field in the 2nd half would be the worst team in the nfl. i dont rlly excpect the bengal team fielded sunday to be any better, even though it is hard to be worse.

the bottom line is, we no miami shot themselves in the foot plenty of times and if they r sitting at home in janurary and februrary this postseason it is bc of them and only them[ the refs alittle also there a pretty good team] but the jets r basically being handed free tix to the playoffs without having to do anything.

dont tell me there taking advantage of **** bc if they lost any of these last 2 games they should be kicked out of the league with the garbage they will be facing this week and the past.

dude wat breaks did the dolphins get? i agree the dolphins have only themselves to blame for not making the playoffs and knowone on here is debating that fact.

the jets on the other hand r a worse team then us, and the ''BREAKS'' they got r alot different then every other team , as they got to play 2 of the better teams on there schedule in the last 2 weeks of the season while they r playing there scrub players.

that my friend is a joke. that colt team on the field in the 2nd half would be the worst team in the nfl. i dont rlly excpect the bengal team fielded sunday to be any better, even though it is hard to be worse.

the bottom line is, we no miami shot themselves in the foot plenty of times and if they r sitting at home in janurary and februrary this postseason it is bc of them and only them[ the refs alittle also there a pretty good team] but the jets r basically being handed free tix to the playoffs without having to do anything.

dont tell me there taking advantage of **** bc if they lost any of these last 2 games they should be kicked out of the league with the garbage they will be facing this week and the past.

We got the same breaks the Jets did (with the exception of beating the Colts backups) except by losing to the Buffalo Bills, the Titans in overtime after having possession of the ball and the Texans at home by simply not showing up we didn't take advantage of them.

But that doesn't mean there should have BEEN breaks to begin with.

If every team in the AFC wasn't trying to lose their way into the playoffs the Jets (and Phins) would have been eliminated weeks ago.

lol ahh these jets fan are hilarious, coming in and talkin sh*t when they haven't even clinched a playoff spot, just last week there all sayin they don't even deserve to be in the playoffs and now because they beat the colts scrubs there all saying they deserve to be in LMAO..please cincy embarrass that joke of an organization on sunday night.

Awww Vaarky's upset. i'm sorry vaarky, go make a new photoshop and dry those tears from your eyes:lol2:

Upset? I'd rather think of myself as FH's version of Ralph Nader.
:chuckle:
Photoshop? Fortunately since i was calling you out for what you are long before most others got wise to your "objective" shtick, I have a few in the archives I can readily summon up?

Dry those tears? Do you mean your wife won't kiss them away this time?:callme:

Oh, and again, since your spiel is that we were lucky to win out the division last year circumstantially, how exactly does that define your team's charade?
:oops::oops:

2gy3fh4-1.jpg

We got the same breaks the Jets did (with the exception of beating the Colts backups) except by losing to the Buffalo Bills, the Titans in overtime after having possession of the ball and the Texans at home by simply not showing up we didn't take advantage of them.

But that doesn't mean there should have BEEN breaks to begin with.

If every team in the AFC wasn't trying to lose their way into the playoffs the Jets (and Phins) would have been eliminated weeks ago.
but how r these breaks? yes we shouldve taken care of our own business and we wouldnt be worrying about this, but we still played both these teams with their best efforts, as opposed to the jets who r playing these teams with there worst effort.

i keep saying, this isnt about miami not making it, im pissed as **** about that and only have ourselves to blame, this is about the jets being ''HANDED'' the playoffs to them.

Jets beat the team in front of them. Let's focus the anger where it belongs: THE MIAMI DOLPHINS

Bottom line is if they took care of Buff, Tenn or Hou we wouldn't be singin the blues here as fans. Let's just root for NE, OAK, CLE and CICNY and see if Miami can finish strong against Pitt.

but how r these breaks? yes we shouldve taken care of our own business and we wouldnt be worrying about this, but we still played both these teams with their best efforts, as opposed to the jets who r playing these teams with there worst effort.

i keep saying, this isnt about miami not making it, im pissed as **** about that and only have ourselves to blame, this is about the jets being ''HANDED'' the playoffs to them.

They're breaks in terms of Miami having a shot to make the playoffs even STILL this Sunday. If we could have just beaten the Bills we'd be in a far better position than we are now, the other teams handed us a Wildcard on a silver platter and we said "we're not hungry" as we decided to crash and burn in Buffalo.

I agree though, this isn't even about the Phins not making it. I'm not even mad about that. I am, but not as mad as i am that the ****ing Jets are going to get in. We don't deserve to be in, we beat that team TWICE so they REALLY don't deserve to be in. Yet they're going to finish 2 games ahead of us and in the playoffs while we sit on the outside because we couldn't beat the ****ing Bills.

and btw to all those moronic jet fans who say that the only reason we won the division is bc brady didnt play, i rlly would like to no how u dumasses can say that?

we split with the pats, and guess wat? if brady plays the first game they still get there *** kicked as we outcoached them and outplayed them the whole game. belichick looked confused.

the pats other loses were to the colts, chargers, jets, and steelers. yes cassell may not be brady exactly, but cassell played just fine last year, and ill admit, as the season went on there were times that u couldnt tell that brady was missing bc there offense looked so good.

there defense was very poor last year, but yet they still finished 11-5. so to all these jet fans who claim we only won bc of brady being out, we still had to finish with a good record, and we actually had to play motivated teams last year instead of scrubs.

also, correct me if im wrong, but was brady only out for us last season, or for u guys to? bc u guys also could have won the division last season if u guys didnt lose to the raiders, 49ers, broncos, and seahawks down the stretch. and were fourtunate enough to have dick jauron give u a gift last year also which didnt rlly matter bc u guys still missed the playoffs.

ur franchise is a complete joke, and if u think one good defensive player in revis, or ur ****in joke of a qb sanchez will lead u to a superbowl u must be taking some good stuff.

no knock on revis, hes a great defender, but him alone will never bring u anywhere, and with sanchez as ur qb, dont excpect to win much, especially in december and jan bc he cnt play in cold weather, hes to big of a baby. at least he has braylon edwards shoulder to lean on if he gets upset.

to be honest, now with crowder out, I'd really rather just look to next season..any team with Gibril Wilson as there safety would just be one and done in the playoffs anyways..rather make the playoffs with a more healthy squad.

I congratulated you guys and said you earned the div title last year. I also correctly pointed out that if Brady played you wouldn't have won the div but you beat the teams you needed to beat to win it and you earned it.

Yea, your right, Miami never beat a Tom Brady lead Pats tea.....Oh wait, Miami has done it quite a few times this decade, including this year.

It must really suck being behind such a terrible team:lol:

Yes it does, but will not last long, just a week.

Do I like what Indy did? I like that we benefitted from it but I hate what they did. You would think they'd try a different approach as the resting starters approach has failed for them miserably this decade but that's their problem.

Glad to see you admit it was a bigtime gift, and your team would not be close to the position it's in without it.

Ther's no back door, you win the games you need to win or you don't make it. it's pretty simple. In 1986 we started 10-1 and ended 10-6 but we deserved to make the playoffs b/c we beat the teams we needed to beat.

Well, it depends who you beat, and at what point, (when they had injuries, they were not playing well, they sat key players...), then the team was dam lucky to get such a gift to MAYBE reach the playoffs.

The Brady-less Patriot argument is so stupid i don't even want to address it. How many times have we beaten Tom Brady? I don't think there is a team with as much success against him as we've had, even though he beats us a lot too. Every game we play with that team is close, and when we lose (or win) it's usually not because of the impact of Tom Brady.

The Brady-less Patriot argument is so stupid i don't even want to address it. How many times have we beaten Tom Brady? I don't think there is a team with as much success against him as we've had, even though he beats us a lot too. Every game we play with that team is close, and when we lose (or win) it's usually not because of the impact of Tom Brady.
i dont think these idiot jet fans r reffering to brady not playing specifically against us. i think they mean that if he played the whole season, they wouldve finished better than 11-5, but as i pointed out in a post earlier, the reason the pats lost games last year wasnt bc of there offense, it was bc there defense couldnt stop a bunch of highschool kids.

as a matter of fact, with brady this season, the best they r going to finish is wat they finished last season, but obvioulsy they won the division so its irrelevant.

but they can finish with a worse record this season and get in as opposed to 11-5 last year and not get in.

i dont think these idiot jet fans r reffering to brady not playing specifically against us. i think they mean that if he played the whole season, they wouldve finished better than 11-5, but as i pointed out in a post earlier, the reason the pats lost games last year wasnt bc of there offense, it was bc there defense couldnt stop a bunch of highschool kids.

I doubt it. He played all season this year for them and they only MIGHT finish 11-5.

You have every right to post your opinions but when you don't post often you can't call out other posters who come here just when their team wins.

we have plenty of fans that come here just when the Jets are doing well and Miami isn't and this board has plenty of Miami fans that show up only when Miami wins. It's a part of life as a sportsfan.

Are you a mod or what ??? You really think you can decide what I can do or what I can't do ??? Just because I don't post everyday, that doesn't mean I come on this site just when we win. I'm here everyday. I've been a fan for 27 years. I'm from Montreal and I bet you don't have any ideas of the costs of going to a game every year to cheer for my team. After spending thousands of $$$ for my Phins (trips, gears and everything), yes, I earned the right to do whatever I want (as long as it's respectful) and I'm certainly not going to wait for you to tell me what's wrong or right! So if I want to call you out, I will do it plain and simple even if your name is NYJUNC!;)

You have every right to post your opinions but when you don't post often you can't call out other posters who come here just when their team wins.

we have plenty of fans that come here just when the Jets are doing well and Miami isn't and this board has plenty of Miami fans that show up only when Miami wins. It's a part of life as a sportsfan.

Are you a mod or what ??? You really think you can decide what I can do or what I can't do ??? Just because I don't post everyday, that doesn't mean I come on this site just when we win. I'm here everyday. I've been a fan for 27 years. I'm from Montreal and I bet you don't have any ideas of the costs of going to a game every year to cheer for my team. After spending thousands of $$$ for my Phins (trips, gears and everything), yes, I earned the right to do whatever I want (as long as it's respectful) and I'm certainly not going to wait for you to tell me what's wrong or right! So if I want to call you out, I will do it plain and simple even if your name is NYJUNC!;)
r u new to this site? u didnt no that nyjunc was the moderator now of this site? come on man where have u been. he tells ppl wat to do or when to do it.:lol::hi5:

Back
Top Bottom