Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

Says the guy who signed up in Decmber 2008 and has 200 posts in a year.

I am a fins fan. This is a fins forum. I may not post all the time (sorry, i do have a life) but i post during the good and the bad times (this is one of the bad times). I'm not some NY dbag that that comes to another team's site to talk **** only when my team is doing good.

Jets are going to lose anyway.

I am a fins fan. This is a fins forum. I may not post all the time (sorry, i do have a life) but i post during the good and the bad times (this is one of the bad times). I'm not some NY dbag that that comes to another team's site to talk **** only when my team is doing good.

Jets are going to lose anyway.

Nah, you are some Alabama Dbag who whines about posters who post here all the time.

Nah, you are some Alabama Dbag who whines about posters who post here all the time.

No, actually that alabama dbag was right. The only reason the jets are considered to be "doing better" is because they colts gave them that game, and the bengels have nothing to play for so they will prolly be given that game too. If they decide to play the whole game, they will beat the jets.

i wouldn't say the bengals are playing for nothing. they are playing for 3rd or 4th seed. depending on if the texans can beat the pats though.

jet fans r border line retarted. y cnt they just comprehend that this maybe the luckiest situation a team has been in, in the past god knows how many years.

they not only get to play one team who rests there starters, but then the following week they get to play a team which will most likely do the same. not to mention those r 2 of the better teams the jets were supposed to face on there schedule.

i love when they say they took advantage of there oppurtunities, when a ****in high school team could have beaten the team that was fielded vs them on sunday in the 2nd half and also this coming sunday most likely.

i mean come on get real, u guys lost every big ****in game u needed to win. u lost to the jags which at the time was huge for the wildcard, u lost to use twice, and u lost to atlanta where at the time u would have needed to win out to make it, and yet ur ''GREAT'' defense choked again.

so dont make it seem like u guys r taking ''ADVANTAGE'' of ur oppurtunities, bc if u didnt, then u guys should be contracted from the league. its not like we r saying to u guys, '' o well u guys beat the lions and rams back to back weeks to get into the playoffs''. then yes i mean those would be an example of bad teams, but yet u would still get there starting team and in that case anything can happen.

with the teams ur seeing now, its like a highschool varisity team.

i wouldn't say the bengals are playing for nothing. they are playing for 3rd or 4th seed. depending on if the texans can beat the pats though.

they are playing to avoid playing the Steelers or Ravens....they accomplish that by laying down for the Jests.

jet fans r border line retarted. y cnt they just comprehend that this maybe the luckiest situation a team has been in, in the past god knows how many years.

they not only get to play one team who rests there starters, but then the following week they get to play a team which will most likely do the same. not to mention those r 2 of the better teams the jets were supposed to face on there schedule.

i love when they say they took advantage of there oppurtunities, when a ****in high school team could have beaten the team that was fielded vs them on sunday in the 2nd half and also this coming sunday most likely.

i mean come on get real, u guys lost every big ****in game u needed to win. u lost to the jags which at the time was huge for the wildcard, u lost to use twice, and u lost to atlanta where at the time u would have needed to win out to make it, and yet ur ''GREAT'' defense choked again.

so dont make it seem like u guys r taking ''ADVANTAGE'' of ur oppurtunities, bc if u didnt, then u guys should be contracted from the league. its not like we r saying to u guys, '' o well u guys beat the lions and rams back to back weeks to get into the playoffs''. then yes i mean those would be an example of bad teams, but yet u would still get there starting team and in that case anything can happen.

You are still the biggest ***** on this board for not even acknowledging that you had no idea what you were talking about in regards to the 02 Packers.

You also fail to acknowledge that the luckiest break the Jets received was not from the COlts but from the Dolphins. If the Dolphins decided to show up for the biggest game of their season the Colts resting their starters would be meaningless.

BTW puss boy, resting starters isn't something new, it happens every year.

You are still the biggest ***** on this board for not even acknowledging that you had no idea what you were talking about in regards to the 02 Packers.

You also fail to acknowledge that the luckiest break the Jets received was not from the COlts but from the Dolphins. If the Dolphins decided to show up for the biggest game of their season the Colts resting their starters would be meaningless.

BTW puss boy, resting starters isn't something new, it happens every year.
dude, u need a ****in life. go back to ur jets forum with all ur bandwagon fans and dont come back here. ur not wanted here whatsoever. here r topics u guys can discuss on ur forum.

1. try to come up with excuses as to why u lose sunday night[ im sure fatass rexy is planning that already].

2. discuss how great joe namath is because he ''GUARENTEED'' a superbowl. it does take alot to guarentee it because if he was wrong he would be losing **** in return so wat a big guarentee in his part.

ya thats all i can think of. u guys r such a ****in pathetic franchise u rlly have nothing else to discuss.

just stay off our boards here bc ur an idiot who knowone wants here.

and dont give me this ****,'' o admit that u were wrong about favre not playing vs us in the finale''. fine i guess i was wrong, ok u happy now leave and dont come back. go talk to ur flamming jet fan friends on gangreen.

You are a funny guy. You signed up the day after you beat us in Miami. What made you sign up that day? Why not after the 0-3 start?

actually I signed up because I lurked on this page for few months readin things and decided I'd sign up, you still haven't answered my question. and LOL at this guy saying you would win if we got 3 more non offensive touchdowns ha hey um dumbf**k its a part of the game, get a clue.

Why isnt the Cowboys Eagles game being flexed? That game is for the division and by far much more interesting than the loser Jets who needed everyone to lose and the Colts to play like it was preseason to be in the position they are in.

someone as grammatically impaired as yourself should not talk about others being "retarded". there is no such thing as "border line", it's "borderline". what is "cnt"? You can't even spell the word "opportunities"! "u lost to use twice" hahahaha!! a 2nd grader can do a better job at spelling.

can you say jealousy? can you even spell it? go jets!!

someone as grammatically impaired as yourself should not talk about others being "retarded". there is no such thing as "border line", it's "borderline". what is "cnt"? You can't even spell the word "opportunities"! "u lost to use twice" hahahaha!! a 2nd grader can do a better job at spelling.

can you say jealousy? can you even spell it? go jets!!
hey, nice of u to come back to our boards when u guys r one win away from making the playoffs. and u dumass, r u new to using computers? do u not no what''cnt'' means, ya ur rite i ''CANT'' spell it correctly.

o and im sorry my grammar isnt good enough for u, i didnt no this was an english class here.

now defend the jets and tell us y they r so good. is it bc they beat a ****in team that resmebled a varsity high school team?

its one thing to say teams play there backups every year at this time and wtrvr it happened, but the fact that u guys r going to get to play ''TWO'' of the better teams on ur schedule without there real players is just a joke.

u guys shouldnt get to be in the playoffs, u guys r a dispicable team, and a bunch of crying sore loses. i guess players follow their coaches antics.

You are a funny guy. You signed up the day after you beat us in Miami. What made you sign up that day? Why not after the 0-3 start?

actually I signed up because I lurked on this page for few months readin things and decided I'd sign up, you still haven't answered my question. and LOL at this guy saying you would win if we got 3 more non offensive touchdowns ha hey um dumbf**k its a part of the game, get a clue.

Of course you lurked but had we beat you would you have started posting? of course not.

Why isnt the Cowboys Eagles game being flexed? That game is for the division and by far much more interesting than the loser Jets who needed everyone to lose and the Colts to play like it was preseason to be in the position they are in.

I wish that game was flexed, I wish we played at 1PM and not 8 as we will all freeze tomorrow night.

We needed everyone to lose and teams like Miami lost for us. Thanks guys! it made your 2 wins against us meaningless this year:lol:

Back
Top Bottom