Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets/Cincy moved to Sun night

I'm sorry but can you please speak english so I can understand a freaking word you are saying. :thanks:
i think i spoke pretty clear. im sorry my writing isnt on an english level, but this is internet writing, where people write words such as YOU as U, or WHAT as WAT.so if thats WAT u cant read then to bad, i think most ppl on this board understood wat i wrote to U.:thanks:

i think i spoke pretty clear. im sorry my writing isnt on an english level, but this is internet writing, where people write words such as YOU as U, or WHAT as WAT.so if thats WAT u cant read then to bad, i think most ppl on this board understood wat i wrote to U.:thanks:
Of course you understood what you wrote, you are retarded and understand retard speak. You should be sorry, I'm seriously offended by your stupidity.

Of course you understood what you wrote, you are retarded and understand retard speak. You should be sorry, I'm seriously offended by your stupidity.
if u didnt understand wat i wrote, i think u should rethink about who is actually the retarted one. now go get a life.

if u didnt understand wat i wrote, i think u should rethink about who is actually the retarted one. now go get a life.
I'm not going to apologize for having a proper education and actually expecting people to speak like an adult.

Now go get hooked on phonics.

I'm not going to apologize for having a proper education and actually expecting people to speak like an adult.

Now go get hooked on phonics.
i doubt u have a proper education, but besides that, u shouldnt rlly excpect ppl to talk like a normal person would bc this is a message board. ppl speak differently on the internet. if u dont like it, dont come on here.

go to gangreen where the ppl r rlly educated.

you can be sure that Fox protects the Cowboyys-Eagles game.

i guess we can scratch all your meaningless wins against us as well? ;-)

CBS and FOX can't protect Week 17 games so that wasn't the reason.

There have certainly been years we swept you where it has been meaningless but the last team we swept you and you made the playoffs and we didn't was 2000.

Couldn't be too meaningless, unless you consider costing you the division title is meaningless, you win those 2 games and right now you are in control of the AFC East and playing your first game at home.

And if you are any kind knowledgeable fan you would have to admit that the way the Jets got into the playoffs(If they do) is disgraceful, and yes I would say that even if it were the Fins. Of course as a fan you would accept it because it's a chance to be in, but again a real fan would see it for what it was.

I don't think there is anything the NFL can do to change it so situations like this do not occur, but if they can come up with something they really should. I would love to hear Jets fans if this was working the other way around and a team like the Titans got the break and the Jets were knocked out.

I'd have to look at the tiebreakers b/c we'd have the same record and same div record w/ NE so I'm not sure if our position would have changed.

What Indy did was disgraceful but if we win tonight the way we got in was by beating the teams we needed to beat. What was more disgraceful was Miami losing their last 2 and 3 of their last 5, Den losing to teams like Oaklnad, Jax losing all those games,... If you guys just won one of the last 2 weeks you'd have the same opportunity we have.

Plenty of teams have benefitted from other teams resting started like Ten 2 years ago, Den 5 years ago. Why no complaints then? You guys played a dead Jets team last year- were you whining?

I'd be pissed if this happened against us but we'd have no one to blame but ourselves for all the close losses we should have won(Mia at home, Buf at home, Jax, Atl).

Of course you lurked but had we beat you would you have started posting? of course not.

um did i post about the jets game or talk sh*t bout the jets um no you can go check for urself since you seem so concerned when people joined on here lmao whata f.a.g this guy is..calls the 2 games this year meaningless LOL whata joke, go do what you do best and suck a d**k queer.

First off act like an adult. Stop w/ the childish name calling. Second, your first post here was October 13th, you beat us in Miami on October 12th.

You say meaningless HA. Any real Jets fan hate Miami just as Dolphins fans hate the Jets. Even if you do make the playoffs what difference does it make that the Jets will play 1 more week than the Dolphins? None fact is the Jets havent beaten Miami in 3 games and got lucky in week 1 last season with your Kicker getting hurt so Farve having to go for a desperation 4th down duck. And by the way you guys only got lucky that game so we could take the division in NY on the last day of the season. Enjoy your end of decade luck it will only last 1 more week. And you still cant beat Miami. Losers.

Of course I hate Miami but if given the choice of getting swept and making the playoffs vs. sweeping and missing I'll take getting swept and making the playoffs.

IF we beat Cincy maybe we do get one more week? So what? was that your feeling last year when we knew Miami had no shot at home against Baltimore? At least the Jets would have a shot against Cincy.

Wow! we haven't beaten you in 3 games? What a streak! It's been so long that I can barely remember beating you LAST SEASON.

We got lucky week 1 by losing our K forcing us to go for that 4th and long but you didn't get lucky facing a dead team and having Favre hand you a TD in a 7 pt game. :rolleyes2:

You guys played a dead Jets team last year- were you whining?

We got lucky week 1 by losing our K forcing us to go for that 4th and long but you didn't get lucky facing a dead team and having Favre hand you a TD in a 7 pt game. :rolleyes2:

lol come on nyjunc. Comparing last year's Jets team to this years Colts team is ridiculous. The Colts rested their starters and dont act like the Jets were "dead", they were still playing for a playoff spot, its not like Mangenius rested all the starters that game.

Anyways, good luck tonight vs the Bengals' 3rd stringers. Should be a war!

Good job of Cincy not showing up tonight. Oh well neither of these teams is going far in the playoffs.How many dropped passes is that for Bengals' receivers tonight?

Good job of Cincy not showing up tonight. Oh well neither of these teams is going far in the playoffs.How many dropped passes is that for Bengals' receivers tonight?

I lost count somewhere around eleventy gazillion...

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the Jets advance fairly deeply into the playoffs. That me against the world attitude coupled with a nasty "D" a good running attack and some handcuffs on the rookie QB........you never know right Trent Dilfer????? Would just be our luck too!!:crazy:

37-0....I bet Al Michaels and NBC are happy they moved this incredibly compettive game to Sunday Night. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

lol come on nyjunc. Comparing last year's Jets team to this years Colts team is ridiculous. The Colts rested their starters and dont act like the Jets were "dead", they were still playing for a playoff spot, its not like Mangenius rested all the starters that game.

Anyways, good luck tonight vs the Bengals' 3rd stringers. Should be a war!

We were a dead team, we needed NE or Bal to lose and both won. Were you guys complaining playing the final 5 weeks against teams w/ nothing to play for last year? of course not.

We humiliated the bengals starters by the way so thanks.

The other team had alot to do w/ Cincy playing so poorly. It was a really cold night and we had a few dropped passes too- we overcame them but Cincy couldn't.

Yeah you did. Let's see you do it again when they actually care about winning lol.

Obviously they didn't care last night which was why they put their franchise QB and others at risk by playing them.:rolleyes2:

Obviously they didn't care last night which was why they put their franchise QB and others at risk by playing them.:rolleyes2:

For the moment I'll concede the point to you because I have nothing but a hunch to base my theory on. Next week in Cincy will tell us both all we need to know. I despise your team, but I respect you as a poster who can debate your point and occasionally engage in trash-talk without making it personal. In that regard I guess congrats is in order on you guys making it in. We had fun at your expense last year so I guess it's your turn lol.

Back
Top Bottom