Jets @ Dolphins game thread | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets @ Dolphins game thread

this is gunna be our last drive, wish we had john elway for this one

IF Jay leads us to a game tieing drive will you still say hes sucks? thats IF he does.

He will stick suck in my mind.

TarHeelFinFan said:
And AJ didn't even start in college!!!!

Yeah dude... thats the point his talent os better than JAYS!! he just needs training and experience... HE IS THE FUTURE OF THIS TEAM WHY PLAY JAY? the season is done with this O line... we plan for the future and JAY AINT IT

This offense couldnt score on Pam Anderson..

Miami99Taylor said:
IF Jay leads us to a game tieing drive will you still say hes sucks? thats IF he does.

Unfortunately, we won't have to answer that question.

And yes, he would still blow goats.

And they don't show field goals on the highlight reels. all we will see is Jetscores and Jay throwing a TD to Abraham all day long!

NJL52 said:
with all the negativity on these forums, fiedlers gunna drive us 98 yards just to show us up. (hopes and wishes)
When aer you people going to get it? its not negativity i am a Dolphins FOOTBALL FAN i call it how i see it

TarHeelFinFan said:
And so does AJ. We've won games with Fiedler at the helm, we haven't with AJ.
Well, we arent winning now, are we. Were both wrong, yippee. Point is Jay is not our future, AJ could be.

And hey, we won games with Jay + Williams or Smith, how can you even dismiss this?

Miami99Taylor said:

Yes he will still suck, because he had a big part in them trailing to begin with. Hes like Homer Simpson- Homer always screws up royally, is he any less stupid when he does something to fix his own screw up?

Back
Top Bottom