Jets @ Dolphins game thread | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets @ Dolphins game thread

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: "Fiedler is dumb, and Dave Wannstedt is dumbfounded"

OK.. I am sorry.. I would rather have Feeley starting..

MischiefDolphin said:
Yeah dude... thats the point his talent os better than JAYS!! he just needs training and experience... HE IS THE FUTURE OF THIS TEAM WHY PLAY JAY? the season is done with this O line... we plan for the future and JAY AINT IT
No, the point is that the talent is not there. AJ Feeley is not talented. He couldn't keep his job inc college and couldn't crack the two-deep with his previous NFL team. At least Jay was 2nd string and not third. I mean that Koy Detmer Feeley was behind could be a starter for anyone :lol: . I agree that Fiedler is not the future of the team, but if Feeley is the future is even more bleak than with Fiedler.

What the heck was that!!!!!!!!!!

One, what was Jay thinking?
Two, Is McIntosh that stupid to avoid the ball- giving the ball to NY rather than get a possible penalty for illegal touching?

This offense couldnt score on Pam Anderson..

This offense couldnt score on hooker on 79th st.

ok you won Pam maybe easier

The only block that I saw all day from the OL....Was on JAY!!!!

Nice play Jay....What was he thinking tossing the ball to the OL....Here you take it and get killed like I do all day long you LOSER!!!

FIRE WANNY AFTER NE BEATS US NEXT WEEK!!!!

how can u people like A.J??!!?! did you not watch last weeks game??! he SUCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao @ Macintosh avoiding the ball like a hot potatoe. he threw his hands in the air very feminine like.

Back
Top Bottom