Jets @ Dolphins game thread | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets @ Dolphins game thread

GREAT...I have 10 bucks sayin the Phins would go atleats 8-8 and 20 bucks saying they would go atleast 6-10...30 bucks gone

Fiedler is responsible for all those turnovers he had - that was a bad throw to Konrad earlier.

Release both Feeley and Fielder and find some guy off the street who wants to play.  I can't take the stupidity anymore.

TokyoFishFan said:
Release both Feeley and Fielder and find some guy off the street who wants to play.  I can't take the stupidity anymore.
amen!

OK let me get this straight. We have 4 touchdowns thrown to the other team and one to our team. Has anyone checked to see if either of these SMFer's are colorblind?

Miami99Taylor said:
Neither Fiedler nor Feeley is the future of this team...
Wow, you must be the talent evaluator of the century!!! Can write off jay after 4 years and sink AJ after 2 games. Way to go!

and we have the toughest sch in NFL i hate the sch makers.

AJ and Jay should both be released at the end of this season with Wanny behind them. Our offensive playing is just horrible. One can only wish we had the Colts offense with our defense. We will be SB bound. Then reality sets in and we have the worst offense in the NFL =0(

MDolphins2003 said:
0 - 4 ........GREAT START!!!

Oh yeah next season is not going to be much better...

Let's see Miami Needs.

1) HC
2) QB
3) RB
4) LT
5) C
6) RG
7) RT
8) DT
9) Backups same positions......Yeah Rick you really do not need draft picks next season....So just keep TRADING!!!
As long as our D hold up we will be ok next season. We are not being blown out here, we are playing games up until the 4th quarter. Our D of course is all we have. They are getting older. But they have 1-2 seasons of solid play left.

Back
Top Bottom