Jets @ Dolphins game thread | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets @ Dolphins game thread

I am absolutely speechless....
What in the hell was Jay thinking pitching the ball back????
This is just unbelievable!!!!
The O line still sucks bad, but there were moments that they played better today. I'm more convinced now that we need a QB worse than a stud on the O Line. Also, for the love of God can we quit throwing the out!!!! Jay has had 4 years and has proven in all 4 that he can't throw that god damn pass, yet we keep calling it every year, today it cost us another game as Jay gave the Jets a gift for 6. Everything was still tolerable until that pitch back though, that so far is the leading candidate for the dumbass of the year award play. This D deserves better.
clear.gif

bahamaphin said:
The point is YES the O-Line is ****, but the few chances the QB's have to throw, they dont make the plays anyway..IMO Jay gives us the best chance of winning...even though it may be slim
Exactly. We will be bad this year regardless of who starts, but with Feeley we're looking at 0-16, and while the draft position might be nice I'd rather at least have a semi-ok season at 6-10 or so with Fiedler.

How bad must Sage be to not even get a chance yet the two clowns keep getting chances? I wonder if JT can throw?

This offense is awful,my 7 yr old could make better decisions.The only guy that looked half decent was RBHenry!:shakeno:

Fiedler Was Moving The Offense. He Looked Awful Rusty And Made Some Poor Decisions. It Was A Defensive Struggle Just As I Expected. I Chewed An Entire Can Of Skoal During The Game Today.

Look At The Bright Side. You Play The Bills In 2 Weeks.

Well if there were ever a game in which we would pull out an upset it will be next week in NE. But the odds there are of course a million to 1.

Fact: Dave Wannstedt is the worst Head Coach in the entire NFL.

Fact: The Dolphins O-Line is the worst in the entire NFL.

Fact: The Dolphins have the dumbest QB tandem in the entire NFL.

Fielder and Feeley have combined to throw 3 INT's returned for scores while only throwing for 2 TD's themselves. Fiedler's out pass and attempted lateral to an offensive lineman today are yet further examples illustrating that neither QB has the instincts to play the position.

It's already been a long season and it's only going to get longer. I can't wait til these clowns are gone next year.

Back
Top Bottom