Jets down to 3rd string QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets down to 3rd string QB

Calgaryfin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The North Country Fair Where the Wind Hits Heavy o
Reports out of NY say Fiedler is out and Pennington is probably out ( says he feels the same way as when he injured it last year )with Brooks Bollinger the only healthy QB taking the snaps with the first team in order to be ready to play against the Ravens. The Jets are in trouble!:eek:

yea i juss read that on espn...pennington said theyd have to cut his arm off to keep him from playin...hed be more effective without an arm than with one :rofl:

well the ravens dont have any offense so far so they are completly out of this game but still looks really bad

Wow, big trouble... They may make a trade for a QB, this is not good for a team with high hopes this year...

The AFC East battle is turning into a rather interesting story...

Calgaryfin said:
Reports out of NY say Fiedler is out and Pennington is probably out ( says he feels the same way as when he injured it last year )with Brooks Bollinger the only healthy QB taking the snaps with the first team in order to be ready to play against the Ravens. The Jets are in trouble!:eek:

yep, gotta question, I have a bet with a guy NYJUNK that Pennington would be benched before the 6th week. No specification was made about how he would be benched.

Do you think this situation would win that bet?

ajajaj said:
yep, gotta question, I have a bet with a guy NYJUNK that Pennington would be benched before the 6th week. No specification was made about how he would be benched.

Do you think this situation would win that bet?

I don't... Technicality. Benched is because of his play, not because of an injury.

Jets may be desperate, let's take advantage of them...Feeley for 2nd rounder?

Marino420TD said:

Throw in kevin mawae and you got a deal. ;)

Calgaryfin said:

That is going to be some horrible quarterbacking

Horray For Bollywood!!!

College Career

Holds Wisconsin school career-record for QB with 518 carries for 1,767 yards (3.4 avg) and 26 TD ... Had a 30-12 record as a starter, becoming one of seven Big Ten Conference quarterbacks to win 30 games in a career ... Ranks second in Badger annals with 414 completions of 771 passes (53.7%) for 5,627 yards and 38 TD ... One of seven players in Big Ten history to throw for more than 30 TD and rush for more than 20 TD in a career ... Started every game, except vs. Illinois, in his senior year and earned the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award ... Completed 131 of 245 passes (53.5%) for 1,758 yards and 14 TD and carried the ball 160 times for 466 yards (2.9 avg) and eight TD ... Started nine games, completing 91 of 177 passes (51.4%) for 1,257 yards and six TD as a junior, adding 92 rushes for 388 yards (4.2 avg) and six TD ... Started 12 games, gaining 1,479 yards with 10 TD on 110 of 209 passes (52.6%) as a sophomore and ran for 459 yards and six TD on 157 carries (2.9 avg) ... Became the third Badger ever to earn Big Ten Conference Freshman of the Year honors ... Started eight games, winning each contest as he completed 82 of 140 passes (58.6%) for 1,133 yards and eight TD and carried 109 times for 454 yards (4.2 avg) and six TD as a freshman.

A stretch... but... well.. that is all I have...

BZ

Marino420TD said:

B E A UTIFULLLLLL!!!:lol:

That would make my year if that happened.

My only problem with this scenerio is we will finish obviously better than the Jets, so they will have a better draft pick, and guess what they just might be looking for a QB. That kinda sucks...

Back
Top Bottom