Jets down to 3rd string QB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets down to 3rd string QB

BwanaZulia said:
Horray For Bollywood!!!

A stretch... but... well.. that is all I have...

BZ

hey, this injury situation may negate that bet and pennington may not be able to be benched. If he is seriously injured and can't return, should we call it a draw, and both donate $10.00 or just dismiss this bet and wait for the next one to play out?

ajajaj said:
hey, this injury situation may negate that bet and pennington may not be able to be benched. If he is seriously injured and can't return, should we call it a draw, and both donate $10.00 or just dismiss this bet and wait for the next one to play out?

Donate $10.00.......To me :D

I would make a new bet.

Yeah, how about a new bet.

How about the December 18th game?

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Yeah, how about a new bet.

How about the December 18th game?

BZ

cool with me though, strait up with no pts. Don't know what the spread might be, but would just rather not worry about that. is that cool?

ajajaj said:
cool with me though, strait up with no pts. Don't know what the spread might be, but would just rather not worry about that. is that cool?

Very cool. Done and done.

Of course, will have already forked over one bet by then. :)

BZ

Holy crap! Head over to the Gang Green forums and check out the chaos in the Meadowlands! It ranges from Pennington being a $64 million dollar mistake, to calling for Herm Edwards' head. I thought we had alarmists here, but those Jets fans take the cake. I kind of feel sorry for them in a way, especially seeing how our season went last year. Looks like the misfortune catches up to everyone.

volk said:
Holy crap! Head over to the Gang Green forums and check out the chaos in the Meadowlands! It ranges from Pennington being a $64 million dollar mistake, to calling for Herm Edwards' head. I thought we had alarmists here, but those Jets fans take the cake. I kind of feel sorry for them in a way, especially seeing how our season went last year. Looks like the misfortune catches up to everyone.

Need I remind you of what this place looked like last year after Smokey McSmokester called it quits.

Yeah, the Jet boards are going nuts, but we did just lose our first and second string QB in one game.

BOLLYWOOD OR BUST!

BZ

Man this really sucks for the Jets. Losing your 1st and 2nd string QB in the SAME week is bad luck. You all better make sure that Martin and the defense play alot better.

BwanaZulia said:
Very cool. Done and done.

Of course, will have already forked over one bet by then. :)

BZ

ok. bye the way, sorry for your loss. As big a rivals as we are, I hope Pennington and Feidler are ok.

ajajaj said:
ok. bye the way, sorry for your loss. As big a rivals as we are, I hope Pennington and Feidler are ok.

Thanks.

Before we put any more QBs or RBs back there, we really need to get the o-line shored up.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Need I remind you of what this place looked like last year after Smokey McSmokester called it quits.

Yeah, the Jet boards are going nuts, but we did just lose our first and second string QB in one game.

BOLLYWOOD OR BUST!

BZ

It's not really a fair comparison. Plenty of us thought we were in for a long year with a questionable OL, bad QB, and a horrible head coach even before Ricky retired. We were also coming off a bad year in which we failed to make the playoffs...again. Jets fans are coming off back-to-back playoff appearances and have been talking smack all offseason. It's just not an accurate comparison :shakeno:

BwanaZulia said:
Horray For Bollywood!!!

A stretch... but... well.. that is all I have...

BZ

keept dreaming, you are hoping like we were for feeley last year, and we all know how that turned out.

RAS25 said:
:rofl:
these jet fans are comparing bollinger to brady
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=21582

I knew that would get some hits.... I am GreenMachine. That post was made to counteract all the negative posts. It is all tongue in cheek. Please, nobdoy thinks Bollinger is Brady. Look past pee and fart jokes and there is more humor to be found:D

Timmy54 said:
keept dreaming, you are hoping like we were for feeley last year, and we all know how that turned out.

This is the NFL, I am going to dream a little dream of a unknown backup QB coming into a good system and going for broke.

It is either dream big or just get drunk for 5 months.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom