Jets-Evans....what an ass | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Evans....what an ass

I just went back and that's the right address....oh well here's what he said:

"saw him try to throw guys through the ground, man."

"That's what I like right there, you know? Hopefully, the guy won't get up, you know? Against somebody like a Buffalo Bill, you know, you hit a Travis Henry, throw his butt to the ground, he won't get up, so that's one less weapon we gotta worry about, you know?" Evans chortled. "Or Ricky Williams."

Let him talk. I remember Ricky ripping that D apart last season. If we has a passing game the second game, Ricky would have ripped it apart again. Yet another reason why I can't wait until next season......

Upon reading the article, I noticed Evans was talking about Robertson. They sure are jumping to conclusion seeing as that they aren't even in pads yet......

absolutely. and what's with Evans wanting two of the best backs in football injured? Not to mention he wants to sit back and watch Robertson do it rather than doing it himself. Obviously I love hard hitting football but I don't like intentionally trying to hurt the other team's best player. Hit hard but hit clean.

Evans is a punk like that though. Robertson is going to be in for a surprise the first time he tries to take Ricky down. Hell, he is going to have a hard time trying to get his fat hands on Henry. I have no doubt he'll be a great player, but he'll have to adjust first......

Man, EVERY defensive player says the same thing. Jason Taylor even said that when he hits a player, he wants to put him out of the game. He even said that about QB Charlie Garner who he grew up with, and who he consideres his best friend. It's not about actually HURTING the other guy...just rattling him hard enough to keep him out off-balance for a few hours. That's just football. If the guy was talking about ending someones season, that would be a different matter entirely.

I don't think Antwain Smith is that good but he's also a power back who did have over 1000 two years ago. Between Smith, Ricky, and Henry; this kid's gonna have his hands full with some straight up power backs.

I remember after last year draft Jets fans/reporters were saying that they had drafted an incredible player. I think it was a DE name Bryan Thomas (could be wrong).

He turned out to be a bust last year. He could become a great player but last year jets fans were saying they had a better defense than ours because of this kid and a few additions and others draft picks.

Before telling that a kid is the real deal, wait until the pads are on and that the guys in face of him are opponents and not teammates.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I remember after last year draft Jets fans/reporters were saying that they had drafted an incredible player. I think it was a DE name Bryan Thomas (could be wrong).

He turned out to be a bust last year. He could become a great player but last year jets fans were saying they had a better defense than ours because of this kid and a few additions and others draft picks.

Before telling that a kid is the real deal, wait until the pads are on and that the guys in face of him are opponents and not teammates.

Lol...I am SHOCKED!!!! Do you mean that Jets fans and reporters actually predict an entire season and career based on one mini-camp?!?!!??!?!?! I thought only Dolphins fans did that !!!!!...:lol:

Bring it. Maybe Travis Henry won't get up. But Ricky always does. :up:

Easy Muck. Ricky did us well last season but don't forget that there were times in NOLA that he didn't get up! Keep your fingers crossed and lets hope he's even better this year.

Back
Top Bottom