Jets fan here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fan here

ganggreen04

Practice Squad
Reaction score
watsup my dear enemies..... hope free agency is treating you guys well. I have a couple questions, first of why are you guys going after carter if you just signed vonnie holliday? Second of all, do you think the santana moss trade was a good one and If so who do you think got the better end of the deal? Finally, Ive been reading some mock drafts and I think the choice for you guys is quite obvious, Ronnie brown is a beast who could catch the ball and run it. The desicion shouldnt even be hard and he will have you guys trying to thiink of the name of that back who quit and smoked weed for a living. Im dreading the fact that we might have to face him twice a year for the next decade because he will be that good.

Question 1: We are switching to the 3-4. We need two big ends.
Question 2: Yes the trade was good for you. In the right system, Coles is better than Moss.

Question 3: I agree, Ronnie Brown would look sweeeeeet in aqua and orange!

PS: Welcome, even though your team sucks!! ;)

ganggreen04 said:
watsup my dear enemies..... hope free agency is treating you guys well. I have a couple questions, first of why are you guys going after carter if you just signed vonnie holliday? Second of all, do you think the santana moss trade was a good one and If so who do you think got the better end of the deal? Finally, Ive been reading some mock drafts and I think the choice for you guys is quite obvious, Ronnie brown is a beast who could catch the ball and run it. The desicion shouldnt even be hard and he will have you guys trying to thiink of the name of that back who quit and smoked weed for a living. Im dreading the fact that we might have to face him twice a year for the next decade because he will be that good.

Welcome ganggreen04, the reason why we want Carter is because Saban wants to instill a 3-4 defense by switching JT to LB. I think that Pennington will be happy with having Coles back, but i really dont think that it was a good trade for you guys.

you cna never have too many good d-lineman. coles is > than moss and i hope to god we get brown

Jt will prolly play OLB for us a lot this year. hence we need 2 more DE's. I think the trade was good. I honestly think the jets got the better part because coles was a stud in the jets offfensive scheme. however, the jets got a new coordinator so we'll see how that goes. And yeah who cares which RB it is, im fine with any of them.

And u got balls for posting here.

ganggreen04 said:

1. We are going to play a lot of 3-4 along with our old 4-3 alignment so Nick Wants a couple of bigger DE to fit that alignement.

2. I have always liked Coles better than Moss ... so cudos for getting him back.

3. Yeah, if we get Brown, I can see him causing some serious nightmares for the next 10 years.

ganggreen04 said:

redskins got the better end of the deal laveraneus coles still hasnt recovered from that injury and dropped lots of passes in the endzone last as santana did not...also moss is a triple threat wr,kr,pr so redskins got a steal in this one.

oh ok.... We used abraham a bit in a similliar role last season and he was farely successful but not nearly as good as a pass rushing end. Taylor would be used specifically as a pass rusher right because im sure you guys dont wanna eliminate that part of his game. Its a great premium having defensive ends as good as a jayson taylor, Weve got two of them! Ellis and abraham are both great players. We could use a couple of you guys over at the ganggreen.com. Just leave the smack talk for the trash talking forum

ahhhh!!! :m83: ganggreen04

Sorry, I shoot first, ask questions later when it comes to the jets. Welcome aboard and I am starting to hope you are right about Brown. I also hope you pick up Fiedler and start him :evil: .

:welcome:

ganggreen04 said:
oh ok.... We used abraham a bit in a similliar role last season and he was farely successful but not nearly as good as a pass rushing end. Taylor would be used specifically as a pass rusher right because im sure you guys dont wanna eliminate that part of his game. Its a great premium having defensive ends as good as a jayson taylor, Weve got two of them! Ellis and abraham are both great players. We could use a couple of you guys over at the ganggreen.com. Just leave the smack talk for the trash talking forum

sorry finheaven has me under contract til 2086...

a great premium having defensive ends as good as a jayson taylor, Weve got two of them!

yeah that cap figures gonna bite you guys in the *** eventually. Especially if you guys keep forking out the dough for a guy hardly ever plays over ten games for ya.

-abraham-

im sure you guys will like my avatar, secondly what was trent gambles role for you guys because hes visiting on monday. Is he strictly a special teams player and has he ever started?

strictly Special teams. but if i remember clearly he was around the ball.

Back
Top Bottom