Jets fan here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fan here

ganggreen04 said:
im sure you guys will like my avatar, secondly what was trent gambles role for you guys because hes visiting on monday. Is he strictly a special teams player and has he ever started?

amishjihad's is better. I liked Gamble, but he was strictly ST. He may have gotten a couple of plays in.

ganggreen04 said:
watsup my dear enemies..... hope free agency is treating you guys well. I have a couple questions, first of why are you guys going after carter if you just signed vonnie holliday? Second of all, do you think the santana moss trade was a good one and If so who do you think got the better end of the deal? Finally, Ive been reading some mock drafts and I think the choice for you guys is quite obvious, Ronnie brown is a beast who could catch the ball and run it. The desicion shouldnt even be hard and he will have you guys trying to thiink of the name of that back who quit and smoked weed for a living. Im dreading the fact that we might have to face him twice a year for the next decade because he will be that good.

1. As most guys said we're switching to a 3-4, but also both Carter and Holliday are good against the run, which 3/4 of our line could not stop worth crap last year. Plus, it gives us versitility.

2. IMO it was a better trade for you guys. Coles does so much more as a WR than Moss does.

3. My preference is either Caddy or Brown, but I'm starting to like the idea of taking Merriman.

We want Trent Gamble back!!
Welcome to the board.
Now prepare to be swept. :D

so is gamble worth anything to a team? Is he like that izzo dude from the patsies?

crappy trade u paying more money and moss is sweet and coles overrated

The Jets stink

hope you guys pick up feidler

1. dont worry about what we are doing, worry bout yourself

2. doesnt matter if you have moss or coles, penny is throwing the ball

3. see # 1

J E T S

Suck
Suck
Suck

JAREDMANN said:

moss has been the underachiever as a 1st rounder. hell i think coles was drafted in the 3rd. now whos overrated?

JAREDMANN said:

Its not really all that great of a trade for either side, IMO. The Skins got Moss, who is a good wr, a kr ace and is less expensive, but took a massive cap hit in trading him. The Jets lost said kr ace and took on a WR that is good, but very similar in style to Moss and I would assume much more expensive (he signed a massive deal with the Skins...i'm sure the base salaries in that trade are pretty high). So i dunno...it just doesnt look like all that great of a deal for either team to me.

You traded a game breaker..who could score anytime he touched the ball on the upside of his career.....for a guy who is not as good?? To me a very strange trade.

The Jets stink

hope you guys pick up feidler

1. dont worry about what we are doing, worry bout yourself

2. doesnt matter if you have moss or coles, penny is throwing the ball

3. see # 1
define stink for me.... because last time i checked most of your own fan base admits you guys stunk last year. You guys have improved tremendously and mostly due to the hiring of saban but you guys have a long way to go before your able to compete with the jets. Im hoping you guys stink for a while but I want our little rivarly to get started up again

ganggreen04 said:
do you think the santana moss trade was a good one and If so who do you think got the better end of the deal? .

Was a good trade for you guys. Santana is overrated. Coles is the better receiver IMO.

ganggreen04 said:
watsup my dear enemies..... hope free agency is treating you guys well. I have a couple questions, first of why are you guys going after carter if you just signed vonnie holliday? Second of all, do you think the santana moss trade was a good one and If so who do you think got the better end of the deal? Finally, Ive been reading some mock drafts and I think the choice for you guys is quite obvious, Ronnie brown is a beast who could catch the ball and run it. The desicion shouldnt even be hard and he will have you guys trying to thiink of the name of that back who quit and smoked weed for a living. Im dreading the fact that we might have to face him twice a year for the next decade because he will be that good.

Question 1, Saban will rotate DE's in and out to stay fresh, and may lineup Taylor as a pass rush LB.
Question 2, Moss never scared me, But Coles toe could be a problem, Moss ran punts and kickoffs for you guys, Coles does not, but Coles will help you better with the new offense.

Nobody really knows what Saban is going to do in the draft.

My question to you is, who is going to be your QB when Chad gets hurt again?

ganggreen04 said:
i think you can never have enough DT's, last year proved that for us... they all got injured!

and i think Moss is a better player, but for some reason hasn't been "playing".... Coles always puts up better #'s though (as he did last year), so hopefully he will work out for you guys.

i still think the problem isn't WR for you guys, its your gameplan. with a back like CM, its hard to really air it out a lot. in other words i don't think Moss was the problem...

Back
Top Bottom