Jets kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets kicking the tires on Jamarcus Russell

ahhh that was fast. looks like there's an outside chance we'll have a new "Beast of the East" next year.

3425989_o-1.gif

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Can the circus get any better...Russell and Sanchez:woot:

Can the buttfumble be out done?

what would be the negatives in checking out a former #1 overall pick? please explain? let's say we sign him, do you think he'd get anything more than the minimum w/ no guaranteed money? would it hurt our cap? would there be any risk? We have more access to info than ever before yet people still don't understand how this game works.

what would be the negatives in checking out a former #1 overall pick? please explain? let's say we sign him, do you think he'd get anything more than the minimum w/ no guaranteed money? would it hurt our cap? would there be any risk? We have more access to info than ever before yet people still don't understand how this game works.

I don't think it is a bad idea at all. I read an article in SI last year about how he would like to try to make a comeback so I don't see this being a bad move. If he wants to play he will show that to the team. If he is still a lazy piece of crap then the team will see that. Either way it can't really hurt if your team is stuck with Sanchize.

i wish the jets sign jamarcus russel and he becomes as good as sanchez or that pro bowler TBow.

Next to Ryan Leaf....who is probably the biggest bust at #1 pick for QB.....ever? JR comes in a close second! 305 lbs as a former QB. He's thrown in the towel and lost all respect for himself AND the game. The better question should be, "Why would ANYONE, let alone the Jests waste their time on this guy?" You already have a 'project' QB that needs more time on a therapist's couch than most paranoid dillusional schizophreniacs.

Never mind, I forgot who I'm trying to reason with. Have at him.

Next to Ryan Leaf....who is probably the biggest bust at #1 pick for QB.....ever? JR comes in a close second! 305 lbs as a former QB. He's thrown in the towel and lost all respect for himself AND the game. The better question should be, "Why would ANYONE, let alone the Jests waste their time on this guy?" You already have a 'project' QB that needs more time on a therapist's couch than most paranoid dillusional schizophreniacs.

Never mind, I forgot who I'm trying to reason with. Have at him.

how is it wasting their time? are the committed to him? will they be signing him to a 5 year deal w/ ahuge guaranteed money? will he be annointed the starter? Instead of hurling insults at least get into a productive discussion. please tell me what is so awful about the discussing the possibility of signing Russell?

how is it wasting their time? are the committed to him? will they be signing him to a 5 year deal w/ ahuge guaranteed money? will he be annointed the starter? Instead of hurling insults at least get into a productive discussion. please tell me what is so awful about the discussing the possibility of signing Russell?

It is a waste of time. The GM's time should be spent on how to reduce their cap issue; how to retain the few quality FAs that are on the team now; draft prospects; and retraining your existing QB into a productive member of the O. It truly is a waste of time to even think about JR. No insults were hurled, thrown or otherwise issued...unless of course you preceived my opinion that way. In which case, that's your problem.

It is a waste of time. The GM's time should be spent on how to reduce their cap issue; how to retain the few quality FAs that are on the team now; draft prospects; and retraining your existing QB into a productive member of the O. It truly is a waste of time to even think about JR. No insults were hurled, thrown or otherwise issued...unless of course you preceived my opinion that way. In which case, that's your problem.

Do you think he's spending all his time worrying about bringing in JaMarcus Russell? Teams discuss thousands of players, all 32 teams (even SB teams) are discussing guys they MAY want to bring in next year.

"Never mind, I forgot who I'm trying to reason with"- this isn't an insult?

Back
Top Bottom