Jets LB Scott developing hatred for Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets LB Scott developing hatred for Dolphins

cheap shot?is he talkin about when V.Carey crushed his @$$ in the last meeting lol clean hit he just got punked on that play they even showed in slow motion lol

That may be so, but the law of physics rule in this case and his tinyish 5'10" frame stood no chance at the speed that Thomas was closing. Like I said, if that is a WR like Fitz or Moss, they get up and walk it off. No fine for Thomas.

The Jets without Jenkins, are not a top five D anymore. Not really disrespecting the Jets D, just calling it like I see. I still think the Jets D is top ten though.

Jenkins being out is definetly a blow but I think you may be missing the fact that Calvin Pace is rapidly returning to form. True, he did play in our first game but that was after missing 4 games. I think brown & Williams will be seeing alot of Pace on Sunday. GO JETS

Jenkins being out is definetly a blow but I think you may be missing the fact that Calvin Pace is rapidly returning to form. True, he did play in our first game but that was after missing 4 games. I think brown & Williams will be seeing alot of Pace on Sunday. GO JETS

Pace is your 3rd best LB and last I checked, he didn't play NT. Pace is good, not great. How many All-Pro selections does he have?

Bottom line is that Kris Jenkins is the Jets best defensive player and arguably their best player. You can't minimize his loss.

Zach thomas essentially ended Curtis Martin's career on what the jets considered a cheap shot and he took a cheap shot at Coles too giving him a concussion but it only counts if a jet does something like that, right?:rolleyes2:

Wine with your cheese?

If Bart takes out one off our linemen,we take out their quarterback.

Pace is your 3rd best LB and last I checked, he didn't play NT. Pace is good, not great. How many All-Pro selections does he have?

Pace is one of three very good LBs. I could be proven wrong but I think he's going to have a very good game.

Zach thomas essentially ended Curtis Martin's career on what the jets considered a cheap shot and he took a cheap shot at Coles too giving him a concussion but it only counts if a jet does something like that, right?:rolleyes2:

Let me set you straight. Marty Lyons took a cheap shot on Dwight Stephenson after blocking him from behind about 20yds away from the play. Dwight was just jogging downfield.
There was absolutely no reason for the cheap shot except that he was frustrated because Stephenson was tossing him around like a rag doll the entire game.
The issues you brought with ZT were instances where he was actually involved in the play. Huge difference

Curtis hurt his knee in the week 2 game against Miami in 2005, the Jets claim it was Zach being his dirty self. I don't know that to be a fact but that is how they felt.

Curtis only played 2 years in the NFL on regular turf by the way. 1995-1997 he played on grass at NE, 1998-1999 on turf at meadowlands, 2000-2002 on grass at the meadowlands, 2003-2005 on field turf at meadowlands.

I've never heard of Zach Thomas being a dirty player. Ever.

He wasn't. Not the first time Junc has made up fables.

If you notice, junc will make up things instead of admitting to being wrong. Does the same thing on the Gang Green forum. I actually think we tolerate junc better than the Jets fans there. Pretty much everyone there can't stand junc. At no time has anyone ever thought or accussed Zach of being a dirty player. It is just crazy.

LMAO Jets haven't been a factor since Joe Willy. They are the weak sister of the AFC East.

When is the last time Miami was a factor?

Taking licks like this will make you start hating!

2ngv0rd-1.gif

2e6ahbk-1.gif

That was a nice hit but he didn't even knock him down.

That may be so, but the law of physics rule in this case and his tinyish 5'10" frame stood no chance at the speed that Thomas was closing. Like I said, if that is a WR like Fitz or Moss, they get up and walk it off. No fine for Thomas.

The Jets without Jenkins, are not a top five D anymore. Not really disrespecting the Jets D, just calling it like I see. I still think the Jets D is top ten though.

That is likely, we'll see what happens. jenkins was a big part of our D BUT we still have alot of talent to work w/ and a great defensive mind running the D.

Let me set you straight. Marty Lyons took a cheap shot on Dwight Stephenson after blocking him from behind about 20yds away from the play. Dwight was just jogging downfield.
There was absolutely no reason for the cheap shot except that he was frustrated because Stephenson was tossing him around like a rag doll the entire game.
The issues you brought with ZT were instances where he was actually involved in the play. Huge difference

I don't condone what Marty did but regardless whether it was part of a play or not he essentially ended Curtis' career and tried to end Coles' career.

If you notice, junc will make up things instead of admitting to being wrong. Does the same thing on the Gang Green forum. I actually think we tolerate junc better than the Jets fans there. Pretty much everyone there can't stand junc. At no time has anyone ever thought or accussed Zach of being a dirty player. It is just crazy.

What have I made up? The fact that Zach was fined for the illegal hit on Coles? I said the Jets felt he was a dirty palyer and that he cheap shotted Curtis.

Martin was hurt in Week 2 by Dolphins LB Zach Thomas, who leg-whipped him. Publicly, no one on the Jets said it was a cheap shot, but there were some rumblings in the locker room.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/sports/2005/12/15/2005-12-15_herm_blasts_backup_rb.html

Don't challenge my memory, you'll lose every time.

The only thing that's returning to form is his mouth

Back
Top Bottom