Jets LB Scott developing hatred for Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets LB Scott developing hatred for Dolphins

When is the last time Miami was a factor?

That was a nice hit but he didn't even knock him down.

That is likely, we'll see what happens. jenkins was a big part of our D BUT we still have alot of talent to work w/ and a great defensive mind running the D.

I don't condone what Marty did but regardless whether it was part of a play or not he essentially ended Curtis' career and tried to end Coles' career.

What have I made up? The fact that Zach was fined for the illegal hit on Coles? I said the Jets felt he was a dirty palyer and that he cheap shotted Curtis.

http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/sports/2005/12/15/2005-12-15_herm_blasts_backup_rb.html

Don't challenge my memory, you'll lose every time.
Your baseless accusations about trying to end Coles career is absolutely ridiculous! Why don't we just strap flags on their waists and play flag football. That's what's wrong with the league today. They have all these ridiculous rules in place, and everything constitutes a flag or a penalty.

When is the last time Miami was a factor?

We were enough of a factor last season to keep your team from making the playoffs and it appears that we are enough of a factor this year to keep your team whining to the media...

That was a nice hit but he didn't even knock him down.

I just thought about this some more. First you said that it wasn't much of a hit because Polite didn't knock him backwards. Now that that statement was proved to be wrong, knocking him down has become the prerequisite. What's next Junc?

Last edited by a moderator:
What have I made up? The fact that Zach was fined for the illegal hit on Coles? I said the Jets felt he was a dirty palyer and that he cheap shotted Curtis.

The fact that you think Zach is a dirty player. When? Where? Who? Oh, the Jets felt, I see. That makes a HUGE difference. I wonder, did Mr. Martin accuse Zach of that? I bet he didn't, because Zach NEVER played dirty.

Oh, yeah and the guys on the Gang Green forum do hate you, so thanks for not debating that.

The fact that you think Zach is a dirty player. When? Where? Who? Oh, the Jets felt, I see. That makes a HUGE difference. I wonder, did Mr. Martin accuse Zach of that? I bet he didn't, because Zach NEVER played dirty.

Oh, yeah and the guys on the Gang Green forum do hate you, so thanks for not debating that.

Rumblings in the locker room. Well even after losing their second straight game to the Phins, the Jets are rumbling in the locker room about this and about that.

I don't understand why rumblings is relevant to anything in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom