Jets not Drafting QB! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets not Drafting QB!

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
Jets | Pennington expects to be 2006 starting QB
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 10:29:54 -0800

Randy Lange, of the Bergen Record, reports New York Jets QB Chad Pennington (shoulder) said he expects to be the team's opening day starting quarterback in 2006. "There are no questions people can ask about the success of our team when I've been healthy," said Pennington. "We've done some really good things and made history as an organization. I have history and proof of that and I expect to be the starter."

Everyone knows Penington is to Edwards what Fiedler was to Wanny

I hope they don't draft a qb, better for us. That is not to say that I don't think Chad is a good qb, he just can't last and entire NFL season.

Doesn't mean they won't draft a QB even if Pennington is right. I mean, the guy has missed two of the last three seasons to injury hasn't he?

They will draft a QB, maybe not with the 1st pick, but rumors are they want to trade down and love Cutler.

Chad is one big risk!

Believe nothing you hear from now on till the end of the draft. This is the time when all teams play their head games with the fans and the media !

I would love nothing more than to trade the Jets picks for Leinart if they are assured that Cutler will be around by 16. Leinart sure does look dumb by missing out on a lot of money, but hey, he'll make some back in due time i.e. Palmer.

Pennington Probably won't even be playing on Jets next year. If there is any truth to the rumors sorrouding the release of Herman Edwards than neither of them will be playing in NY come next year.

Lookout... this is not directly Dolphin related... the MODs are coming... :yikes:

kastofsna120 said:
except pennington is one of the league's top QBs

Out of all the people on here who rip almost every player I thought for sure you would be the first one to point out his high school arm. His arm is done and it will be clear next season!

Back
Top Bottom