Jets out of the playoffs !!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets out of the playoffs !!!!!!!

Our organization is still light years ahead of yours. The Dolphins are a mess, the Jets are not.

It sucks winning 10 games and not getting in, we had a really good year and a lot of the pieces are in place. But this year you needed 11 wins to get in. We won 5 of our final 6 and finished really strong, we needed to win 6 of our final 6. Really excited for next year.

Perhaps. But the Jets were 4-12 last year which is worse than Miami was this year. You guys were able to rebound to 10-6 with a journeyman QB. Let's not act like you're so much better that it's impossible for Miami to be on the rebound in 2016.

Perhaps. But the Jets were 4-12 last year which is worse than Miami was this year. You guys were able to rebound to 10-6 with a journeyman QB. Let's not act like you're so much better that it's impossible for Miami to be on the rebound in 2016.

you guys(and Buf) are basically in the same spot as us, w/ some breaks can make the playoffs(though we didn't take advantage). we all have some talent and all have some holes, after NE the next 3 can finish in any order.

you guys(and Buf) are basically in the same spot as us, w/ some breaks can make the playoffs(though we didn't take advantage). we all have some talent and all have some holes, after NE the next 3 can finish in any order.

I like how he said Miami is a mess. As if the Jets being 4-12 was sunshine and puppies prancing last year. Any team can turn it around after a bad year. Will Miami? Probably not. I feel as if they're forever doomed to be .500 at best but that's the cynical person in me talking.

I like how he said Miami is a mess. As if the Jets being 4-12 was sunshine and puppies prancing last year. Any team can turn it around after a bad year. Will Miami? Probably not. I feel as if they're forever doomed to be .500 at best but that's the cynical person in me talking.

make the right HC hire, make some good moves in the offseason and Miami will have a chance. every team has a chance going into each offseason.

10-6 doesn't make it hurt more, blowing it against a team we are better than makes it hurt. knowing it's been 5 long years since our last playoff app makes it hurt, knowing in 2 games against Buffalo how we were outcoached by our former coach makes it hurt. it's frustrating, this was still better than 4-12 last year but we had a great chance to make it and we blew it.
Not trying to add insult to injury but had the Jets played even decent games both times they played the Bills and won, they would be the #1 seed.

Unfortunately for us you guys are trending in the right direction. I knew Macagnan and Bowles would do well.

Meh, not really. The Jets just made a nice hire at HC and have drafted better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my point though. We are ahead of you. I thought the Jets established themselves as a threat to New England in the AFC East going forward. New England is starting to show some wear and tear.

The Dolphins should be better, they should be that second team IMO. But they're not for whatever reason. I think coaching has a lot to do with it.

The Bills will continue to spin their wheels with Rex.

The Jets have drafted very well on the defensive side of the ball in recent years. They need to rebuild their O-Line. If they can do that I think 11-12 wins is attainable.

Any team can rebound and bounce back strong from year to year. But just looking at things right now, you'd have to like our chances going forward over yours. Fitz is a journeyman, but he's the best QB this team has had since Chad Pennington. That doesn't say a whole lot, but the Jets are used to normally below average QB play. He works very well with our skill position players. He can get them the ball which is all we need him to do. His arm strength has always been a concern but we have to take the good with the bad. He's not a franchise guy but he's a good guy to let play while you groom someone else behind him.

We've finally found an offense that works for us. It's the best offense the Jets have had in recent memory. They need to tighten some things up on both sides of the ball and they have to rebuild the O-Line which is really bad, but the Jets are moving in the right direction.

Miami is one of those teams that should be good, but for whatever reason they aren't. I don't know if its a coaching problem or just a lack of talent. But Miami takes steps forward, you think they are ready to compete, and then they go and have a season like they had this year. Very weird.

Miami is kinda a mess though.

Miko Grimes

Firing your HC early in the season

The reports on Tannehill that have come out throughout the year.

Mike Wallace last year.

Something is wrong in that organization. I don't know if its a leadership issue or what, but something doesn't seem totally right is my point.

Say what you want about the Jets, but they have stability now. And to your point, yes the Jets were a mess under Idzik. He was sabatoging his Head Coach. I'm not trying to make the Jets out to be something that they aren't. But that's in the past now for the Jets.

Miko Grimes

Mike Wallace last year.

Something is wrong in that organization. I don't know if its a leadership issue or what, but something doesn't seem totally right is my point.

Say what you want about the Jets, but they have stability now. And to your point, yes the Jets were a mess under Idzik. He was sabatoging his Head Coach. I'm not trying to make the Jets out to be something that they aren't. But that's in the past now for the Jets.

Miami certainly has some messy things they'll need to remedy. But per the usual you make it seem as if the Jets are so much better when your team is a year removed from being two games worse than Miami was this year even after you admit the Dolphins are a mess.

I don't know if the Dolphins will rebound next year, or in 2017, or in 2030. It doesn't feel like they will b/c they've been bad forever. But I refuse to sit back and hear something like the Jets being so much better.

Miko Grimes

Mike Wallace last year.

... Kinda like this season's playoff hopes. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom