Jets' Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets' Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 games

at least it is at a position of strength. Hate seeing players suspended especially key guys like Shelden but we should be able to w/stand this loss at least in the short term.

This could have a serious effect on the 4 games they were going to win this season.

As much as I hate the jets, I'm a huge Sheldon Richardson fan, love the way he plays, was my favorite player in that draft.

Jets Dline will be fine though, they just need to make sure they keep Wilkerson happy.

And we actually fall in the right time to play em! Should help a little

reinstated the day after our "home" game abroad... athough a positon of strength, this will benefit us.

we were going to be 4-0 before going 4-12? this really sucks then.

THIS:

Richardson can attend training camp and play in the preseason, but he’ll miss the first four weeks of the regular season and will be eligible to return after the team plays the Dolphins on October 4. :woot:

THIS:

Richardson can attend training camp and play in the preseason, but he’ll miss the first four weeks of the regular season and will be eligible to return after the team plays the Dolphins on October 4. :woot:
I think he really didn't want to go London:lol:

At least we play them in the first four weeks. Would have sucked if two impact players from our division are suspended and we play neither team during that period.

I think he really didn't want to go London:lol:

Hey Junc isn't Mo Wilkerson also threatening a holdout?? :d-day:

Yeah the food in England isn't that great I hear....hard to find good barbecue.

Better hope Leonard Williams is the real deal.

Hey Junc isn't Mo Wilkerson also threatening a holdout?? :d-day:

Yeah the food in England isn't that great I hear....hard to find good barbecue.

Better hope Leonard Williams is the real deal.

I don't think Mo holds out, he skipped voluntary stuff this offseason but showed up to minicamp. who knows though?

You can't sugarcoat it...... This hurts the Jets

Back
Top Bottom