Jets' Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 games | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets' Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 games

nice!!

The jests will be better this year than last year simply because rex &his GM Idz-doanknowshiitboutfootball is gone.

Gino and Marshall will be a turnover machine on a slow motion train wreck.

Who blows up first?

It doesn't matter, the smart money knows they will both blow up before the end of the season. :d-day: :finnasty:

The Cowboys LB Rolando McClain also got a 4 game suspension. How stupid are these guys? :idk:

At least you fan forgive richardson because he actually has produced on field and it hasnt been habitual like waste of space jordan

The Cowboys LB Rolando McClain also got a 4 game suspension. How stupid are these guys? :idk:

Smoking is pretty common in the nfl. When the giants trained in albany I watched my buddy sell bud to shockey and the entire oline.

Smoking is pretty common in the nfl. When the giants trained in albany I watched my buddy sell bud to shockey and the entire oline.

You can smoke all the pot you want after your career is over, especially here in Colorado, but you cannot get back those lost game checks. Shockey looks like a pothead. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Helps we won't be there to play us, but Leonard Williams will now have his time to shine. I don't see why they wouldn't shuffle their line around to get all that talent out there at once

Antonio Gates
Rolando McClain
Sheldon Richardson

4-Game Suspensions

I assume this is for the purple drank and smoking trees.

Not even shocked anymore. Every year these guys know around what time the drug tests come up.

You had the off-season to enjoy yourself with the smoking and drinking, flush the system and get ready for the season.

Update: Gates is for PED's, McClain and Richardson for the purp and trees.

Antonio Gates
Rolando McClain
Sheldon Richardson

4-Game Suspensions

I assume this is for the purple drank and smoking trees.

Not even shocked anymore. Every year these guys know around what time the drug tests come up.

You had the off-season to enjoy yourself with the smoking and drinking, flush the system and get ready for the season.

Also Datone Jones (whoever that is lol)

league cracking down today ha

Rolando McClain what a freakin dumbass.

This guy is a freak athlete with the longest wrap sheet in the world. Your ass has 1 foot out the league with a full time ban.

Damn near murdered a guy (should of been arrested for attempt). Jerry Jones gives you a try out and you have a great season. Now this?

Stupid doesnt even cut it.

Antonio Gatesa at the age of 35 the only way he still lands on the depth chart is by taking some juice to keep him young sorry to say.

well that helps...gates no doubt trying to stave off father time

well that helps...gates no doubt trying to stave off father time

Yup.

Wont be shocked to see a total of 10+ big names make the list.

I'll never understand. These guys know when the drug testing rounds begin. Flush the system.

Lost millions over smoking trees and shooting up.

Back
Top Bottom