Jets To Get Bush (my thoughts) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets To Get Bush (my thoughts)

That's true...but that OL lost Mawae and Fabini. Bush will be lucky to end up on IR by week 5.

I GOT GAME said:
It is all set up for the jets to get Reggie Bush now that the Texans passed on him.

It could very well happen. This proves the theory that nothing is truly predictable.

Thanks for making this seem like a factual thread.

At least we only get him twice a year. We have enough firepower to at least contain him....right?

Texans - Super Mario
Saints - ?
Titans - ?
Jets - ?

What makes you so sure the Jets will trade up to get Bush, and these other two teams won't take him. OR another team trade up for him?

SECfootball said:
Texans - Mario Williams
Jets (via trade) - Reggie Bush
Titans - Young or Leinart
Saints - D'brick

this doesn't look good :(

nope it doesn't.

**** the jets.

You guys need to stop posting threads that are assumptions and not facts.

NOOO the Jets pick 4th....but all these people assume they are just going to jump to #2.

:lol:

Roman529 said:
You guys need to stop posting threads that are assumptions and not facts.

It's a legit assumption. The Jets are in a very good position to trade up and get Bush, and, out of the teams in the top 5, they'd be the one to be willing to give up the most. Unless the Saints intend on staying at #2 and taking Bush themselves, there's a good chance Bush will be a Jet this time tomorrow.

SECfootball said:
It's a legit assumption. The Jets are in a very good position to trade up and get Bush, and, out of the teams in the top 5, they'd be the one to be willing to give up the most. Unless the Saints intend on staying at #2 and taking Bush themselves, there's a good chance Bush will be a Jet this time tomorrow.

The Saints and Titans should also want Bush....what makes the Jets any more special???

Back
Top Bottom